Ryan Ford

Nick Tirey

Clayton Easley, Service Advisor, Ryan Ford

Clayton Easley

December 11, 2018

"Steve Fox and Ryan Ford Easy to Deal With"

- Tom

I bought a 2010 F150 new from them and Steve was the sales person. Not a huge inventory but they will get you the car or truck with the options you want. They went to Beaumont to get my 2010 at no extra cost. I just traded it back to them and purchased a new 2018 F150. Once again I dealt with Steve and the process went very smoothly. They are as competitive on their pricing as any of the larger dealers here in the Houston area. What I like about Ryan Ford is they dont add a bunch of overpriced add on's to the vehicle. So there is no surprise starting price when you walk in with what they have posted on the internet. Apparently car dealers are allowed to add a bunch of extras on the vehicle when they take delivery but dont have to show it on their advertised price. My opinion, if it does not come from the manufacture, I dont want it. Do your homework before you go in, let them make a resonable dollar on the deal and they will treat you right.

Steve Fox
Clayton Easley
Colton Martin

December 03, 2018

"Amazing buying experience"

- Zty

This is the second time I bought my vehicle since 3 years agao and the buying exparience is still top notch. Sabrena was our sales person. She did not push us at all, everything is up front and willing to work with us. Unlike other dealership I have been to there is No tricks at all, what we agreed during negotiation match exactly what they put on the paper. No “accidental mistake” on the paper work. I highly recommend Sabrena if you are considering buying your next vehicle becuase the buying expareince is truly exceptional!

Sabrena Torres
Colton Martin

November 17, 2018

"New Explorer purchase"

- jean

Nick Tirey did a great job locating the right Explorer for me. I gave him the things that were important to me and he found the perfect fit. The transaction went very smooth and took very little of my time. In addition Wesley, with the extended warranty team, worked with me to find the best plan to fit the number of miles drive each year. When I came to pick up the Explorer everything was in perfect condition and I was able to drive away with 15 minutes of arriving.

Nick Tirey