Salerno Duane INFINITI Of Denville

Klancy Ramirez

Rebecca Horvath, Service Writer, Salerno Duane INFINITI Of Denville

Rebecca Horvath

January 14, 2019

"Efficient, fast & accurate service."

- JOEFETZNER Verified Customer

I have used Salerno Duane Infiniti service for several years and they never failed me. The are always willing to go the extra mile. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

January 14, 2019

"Service department Very Professional"

- ebonchill Verified Customer

Was very professional. Took a lot faster than I thought. Was really impressed when I mentioned a TPMS light being on and the representative said it "has nothing to do with my failing the NJ State inspection" Really thought he would try to con and sell me on getting something done that I did not really need to do. Then afterwards in regard to my error codes was very honest with me of what was wrong and what may be wrong, they would have to see only after fixing the first issue-which was a hard error code. So again, instead of trying to con and sell me something I may not need-complete honesty. So now when they do tell me I need to get something done-I will trust them and do it. Have to admit I don't usually trust dealerships-not only are they are lot higher in price but they usually try to con you into fixing every little issue-even those that are really not needed and the final price is exorbitant! That is why I usually will go to mechanic shops. After coming here to Salerno Duane I only wish I would of went to Infiniti first for the whole ordeal. Went to Mechanic Shop that was suppose to inspect and give you a NJ State Inspection sticker but they were unable to fix the car in that particular area yet still charged me $550 to fix other areas that was not required for a NJ State sticker. Next time I will just come here first. Live and learn.

January 14, 2019

"Always a pleasant visit to get my car serviced here"

- NJANGELA Verified Customer

Always great service and now in a remodeled service area! Can't wait to go back again so I can try the new waiting area.

Klancy Ramirez

New 2019 INFINITI QX60, $52330

New 2019 INFINITI QX60, $56430

New 2019 INFINITI QX60, $47270

Used 2010 Honda Accord

2010 Honda Accord

• Free Car Wash Wednesday for all new & current customers
  • Free Snacks (Bagels & Muffins)
Salerno Duane INFINITI Of Denville, Denville, NJ, 07834