Sands Kia

Service Consultant
Brandon Dickerson, Sales, Sands Kia

Brandon Dickerson

October 24, 2017

"Experienced The Best New Car Buy Ever "

- ronandvickie

September 23, 2017 Dear Cody Cody, I want to express my appreciation to you for doing an outstanding job, while maintaining a professional, friendly and confident attitude during our negotiations on the purchase of our KIA Sorento. You went out of your way many times to insure you met the requirements I submitted to you prior to the negotiation. On at least two occasions, maybe three, I called you at home requesting information relating to the purchase of the car. Each request was addressed by you in a speedy, efficient and professional manner. I want to thank you again for extending that courtesy to me as it removed much of the anxiety that comes with making a large purchase. I called you at home 6 weeks after we purchased the car and you had the answer at hand to both questions that dated back 6 weeks. I was amazed that you were able to remember seemingly small details that were very important to me. I want to let you know that we so very much appreciated the treatment we received from the KIA Team and especially from you, Cody Rohlwing Sincerely, Ron & Vickie

Cody Rohlwing

October 05, 2017

"I bought a KIA"

- junglegroup

Went to Sand KIA looking for a KIA Sorrento. Brady showed the Sorrento and discussed the option. We also drove a Sportage and Soul. He pointed out the best qualities of each. We had no intention of buying on the spot. After see all the pricing. We made an offer on the Sportage, because of the MPH. It was a great experience and Brady did a fantastic job for us.

Brady Rohlwing
Other Employees : Joe Lomeli, Brent Tumbaarello

September 25, 2017

"Excellent Experience in purchasing a KIA"

- NYC Gal

I found the staff to be very helpful and Belhem Cummings very knowledgeable about the car. She was patient, not pushy and extremely helpful, getting me the right person to help finance my vehicle. This was my first time buying a car in 25 years, as I lived in NYC and just moved to Phoenix. It was a relief to not have to haggle over the price and warranty. They worked with me and my finances and took excellent care of me. I left with a great car that I could afford with an excellent warranty. I'm so happy.

Belhem Cummins