Savage Kia

Mike Kunder

March 20, 2019

"Lemon to Reliable"

- Pam05

I ended buying a car from someone. Turns out way to much work needed into it ontop of having false mileage. Anthony was able to break down different segments to help me better understand. Even when i had other dealerships call and offer me this verses that. He broke down how that deal/offer would work. After the vehicle i wanted was out of my price range Anthony was able to get me into a vehicle that is safe and reliable. Build my credit and help me get the vehicle my family needs a year or two from now. Thank you for your time and patience.

March 17, 2019

"Happy customer "

- 2016myride

Went to dealership with my 2017 Kia Forte for an oil change and talked to Anthony about the pretty showroom car. Then I told him my situation with my forte which I loved very much but was just a starter car. He then told me that he would be more than happy to help me upgrade. He took all my information and sat down with the finance end of it and in no time I drove away in exactly the car I wanted

March 14, 2019

"Great courteous and fast service"

- stoneman2707@gmail.com

Great product knowledge and support in making the deal work. Anthony and Omar made this happen in record time and were vey courteous and respectful of my time and limts on my montjly payment target. Great job!

Savage Kia, Reading, PA, 19605