Schaumburg Toyota

Jerry McDuffie, Sales and Leasing Associate, Schaumburg Toyota

Jerry McDuffie

Sales and Leasing Associate

May 14, 2018

"Straight Forward, Peronsable Salesman"

- mrdannovak

Zaya got me hooked up with a car that fit my budget. I was under a time constraint the day of my purchase and he did a great job giving me options and getting me out the door without feeling cheated. I was in such a rush that I forgot to pick up my floor mats, Zaya got in contact with me and i picked them up a few days later. Even after the sale, he was still there to help me out. Great guy

Zaya Ochana

May 09, 2018

"Friendly, quick and thorough. "

- Kathy

I trust that Anthony will report if something is wrong with my car and that he is honest. He gives me a heads up if something may need attention in the future. Schaumburg Toyota has wonderful staff.

Anthony Mejias

May 09, 2018

"Prompt, congenial service."

- AGA1

Prompt, congenial service. Employee was courteous, had a good sense of humor. He answered my questions. Followed through on a request I maid regarding my license plate holder. Enjoyed the muffins and bottled water and TV in the waiting room. Was in and out of there quickly..

Rafael Sanchez