Schaumburg Toyota

Craig Widenhoefer

February 20, 2018

"1st 5,000 Miles"

- natrix19

Clean facility, very impressive when you bring your vehicle into the service area. They provide coffee and pastries, a nice touch. It didn't take them long to complete the oil change and tire rotation. Only thing keeping them from 5-stars is they didn't do a very good job cleaning/drying the truck after completing the service. Lots of water spots on the vehicle afterwards.

Rafael Sanchez

February 19, 2018

"Awesome Service okay dealership"

- Moe

I brought one of my cars in for service and looked at getting a new car. I loved the service center at this Toyota location, been going here for years for my cars and this is the only place i take my cars for maintenance. Steve was a great help and would definitely take my cars to him for the wonderful service he provided. Has never let me down. Only thing I didn't like was the car sales side. Went in a said I want to buy a used car. Wanted to spend $15,000 on the car and would like to see what you guys had. Told them I don't know what car I want and am open to options just want to see some cars. He started giving me options and walks me to the used car section and asks when I would like to buy the car i said in about 2 weeks. He said that by then the used car I might like won't be here so I should come back when Im ready. I told him I want to see what cars there are since I haven't bought a new car in 5 years (which I bought from this dealership as well) but he said I should come back when I am ready to buy the car. I have already went to 2 other dealerships, told them the same thing and they let me test drive cars. One dealership let me take home a 30,000 car for 2 days just to see if I would like it.

Steve Lowell

February 17, 2018

"Exceeded expectations "

- Julie K

We came to Zaya with very specific needs (and wants) for a new vehicle and he exceeded our expectations in every way. He provided several options for vehicles, pricing, financing, etc.,, made the purchase process easy and quick, and was very thorough during the whole process (and available for questions days and weeks after our transaction). We are very pleased with our experience and when it is time for us to purchase another vehicle we would like to work with Zaya again. We highly recommend you ask for him.

Zaya Ochana