Schaumburg Toyota

875 W Golf Rd, Schaumburg, Illinois 60194

361 Reviews of Schaumburg Toyota

September 30, 2017

"Always make me feel at home"

- Gwen 1313

My tire rotation(free service package) with lease service member told me how long wait would be and I wasn't sure I could wait so he even offered me a rental, l declined but was very impressed thank you

Christian reburian

Schaumburg Toyota responded

Thanks for sharing your experience, Gwen!

September 29, 2017

"Excellent!!! "

- Luis G Ruiz

Everything about my experience over at Toyota Schaumburg was top notch, I can't praise the staff enough, especially my friend Zaya Ocana. He made the process stress free, really went above and beyond to get me the best deal possible. If you are looking for a relationship with a car brand and a staff for years to come, you have to stop by and check them out. I was on the fence about Toyota for many years and then I dear friend of mine bought a Sienna, I have driven it a couple of times and it completely changed my mind. I got a Rav4 and right now I'm driving on cloud 9! Beyond the car are people like Zaya, Joe Shoemaker (Sales Manager) and Mr. Lee Wulbert! All of them worked very hard to make it possible for me to get my new car. Thank you, gentlemen!! Luis

Joe Shoemaker

Schaumburg Toyota responded

Welcome to the Schaumburg Toyota family, Luis! We look forward to assisting you with your automobile needs for many years. Happy driving!

September 28, 2017

"Fast, professional, friendly"

- John

Fast, professional, friendly. Good coffee in waiting room and snacks :) Got a car wash with oil change. I did not ask for it but was nicely surprised. Thanks

Christian Reburiano

Schaumburg Toyota responded

Thanks for sharing, John!

September 24, 2017

"Not Good"

- 123

Came at change of shift and couldn't find a service rep who would sign in my car for the work that needed to be done on it because they were either 'swamped' or 'too busy'. So I had to wait until one of the runners found someone who didn't ignore me. Never had this experience before at this service center and I've been coming here for over 20 years. Unless things improve, I may have to look for another dealership and not just for service since I purchased my last 2 Toyotas from Schaumburg Toyota.

Don't recall his name.
Sep 28, 2017 -

Schaumburg Toyota responded

We regret your visit with us did not go well. Unfortunately, there are days that things do go wrong. We appreciate you as our long time customer and assure you we are continually working on process. We will do our best to make your next visit with us exceptional!

Sep 26, 2017 -

Schaumburg Toyota responded

On behalf of Schaumburg Toyota, we want to apologize for your last experience with us. You are appreciate as our loyal customer and assure you we will do what we can to exceed your expectations in the future.

September 22, 2017

"It was a wonderful customer experience. Best ever oil change"

- robran

Went for an oil change. Got an oil change and a car wash. It took about 1/2 hour. Just a wonderful customer experience. Best ever. Even the waiting area was wonderful. They had a large screen TV turned on to Let's Make A Deal. My car was ready before the last deal was made on the game show. So I never got to see who got the best deal on the show. I'm tired of doing surveys. I used to get oil changes and never was asked to do a survey afterwards. Heck, it's just an oil change.

Other employee not mentioned above. I didn't see his picture and don't remember his name.
Sep 26, 2017 -

Schaumburg Toyota responded

Thanks for sharing your experience and your thoughts on your experience with Schaumburg Toyota! We look forward to your next visit!

September 18, 2017

"Fine service -- as always!"

- klk4

Scheduled routine service for my vehicle on a Friday at 12:30 pm. Car was checked in promptly by my service advisor, Craig. I waited in the guest area until the service was completed (approximately 2 hrs). Had to resist going into the showroom to look at new vehicles -- not time to replace mine. I purchase my last two vehicles from Schaumburg Toyota and will be back for future purchases (with Jerry M.) and service.

Craig Widenhoefer
Sep 18, 2017 -

Schaumburg Toyota responded

Thanks for being our loyal customer! We really appreciate you sharing your thoughts on Schaumburg Toyota!

September 08, 2017

"Great Service"

- starfish

The Schaumburg dealership is the best...friendly staff, and very knowledgeable technicians. I have owned several Toyota's ( 2 Camry's and presently a Rav4 Limited) and have not had any major issues, I have been to this dealership for general maintenance and that is something to be said about Toyota's. My car is always ready within the wait time given.

Steve Lowell
Anthony Mejias
Bart Szuba
Craig Widenhoefer
Mike Krueger
Other Employees : Ed Thalhammer, Patrick2352
Sep 11, 2017 -

Schaumburg Toyota responded

So happy to hear your experiences with Schaumburg Toyota and your Toyota vehicles has been good. We look forward to working with you for many more years!

August 27, 2017

"A time-critical needed repair that was done expeditiously"

- Sevim's review

A "check engine" light caused me to come to Schaumburg Toyota for a time-critical diagnosis and repair. Service Advisor Bryan H. scheduled me, on the spot, in spite of the dealership having overflow from Elgin Toyota, whose mechanics were on strike. Technician Brian (team leader) pinpointed the defective part: a solenoid with the Charcoal Cannister. Bryan H. had to work around a power outage at the parts depot, to expedite getting the needed part and to schedule the install, two days later.

Bryan Herbig, Brian (technician team leader)
Aug 29, 2017 -

Schaumburg Toyota responded

Glad we were able to help. Thank for sharing!

August 23, 2017

"Best dealership in ILLINOIS. They treat you like family."

- monarchgolf

I have only had good experiences there. I would go back there for my next car in a minute. I would never buy from anyone else. Best service and experience i've ever had. Don't hesitate to make them your dealer. There's never any pressure and they lay it all out for you. THE BEST!!

Peter Yanev
Sean Richmond
Thomas Sayasane
Isaac Homa
Aug 23, 2017 -

Schaumburg Toyota responded

Thanks for being our loyal customer and for the great review!

August 13, 2017

"Exceptional Service"

- Nick C.

Out of the few dealerships that I've gone to, this was by far the best experience yet. Zaya was a huge help and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Any question I had, he answered. I couldn't have asked for much better customer service. Not only was Zaya great, but so was everyone else. All of the receptionists were inviting, and David and Max (whom I didn't spend too much time with) were also incredible and made me feel comfortable. I never once felt pressured into anything or felt as though I was getting a bad deal. The prices were as good as you would find anywhere. I would highly recommend coming here if you're in need of a new car. They have a wide selection and great employees. What more do you want in a dealership?

David Warda
Max Giyas
Aug 14, 2017 -

Schaumburg Toyota responded

Welcome to the Schaumburg Toyota family, Nick. We look forward to many years of assisting you with your automobile needs and wish you many happy miles!