Schomp Honda

Taylor Sherer

Chad Walsh, Client Advisor, Schomp Honda

Chad Walsh

March 18, 2019

"Second time even better"

- Happy pilot

My 3rd car bought from Schomp and yet my 2nd from Dustin Feldmann. The first purchase from him was an easy but the second was absolutely perfect! He once again listened to what I wanted and made the purchase simple. He even went as far to make me a video since I was gone on business. We love the Pilot and truely want to thank Dustin and the schomp dealer for great service and putting the customer first

Dustin Feldmann

March 16, 2019

"Pleased with my experience"

- D05

I was treated great from the beginnng when I walked in the door and all the way through the process of buying the car until I drove off! I felt like I got the right car for me, and really excited to have it another Honda! What a super product and will always recommend the sales team at Schomp!

Taylor Sherer

March 06, 2019

"New purschase"

- jglossa

Honda is a great product so it is among the first places I consider and Schomp presents a very comfortable environment to shop. Staff is professional and provided just the amount of attention we needed as we progressed through the process of shopping, comparing and finally completing the purchase. In addition to the showroom I feel confident in the service department at Schomp and I don't hesitate to service my cars there. This was I return visit, we've bought 3 vehicles from Schomp and when the time comes I will again look here.

Tyler Magana