Schumacher Chevrolet

Jeff Schumacher

January 05, 2019

"Easy experience "

- owcpwed

My father in law suggested that I see Leo since he had a great experience and he wasn’t wrong. I told Leo what I was looking for and he provided with out fail. The whole process was quick, easy and no hassle. Leo was a pleasure to work with and I would totally recommend him to anyone.

Leo Hernandez

December 25, 2018

"First Rate Experience"

- 2016CivicTouring

I purchased my 2019 Chevy Volt at Schumacher Chevrolet in Little Falls. I purchased my first Volt there in 2012. I feel that I got a fair price. Everyone at the dealership was caring and friendly. Bill Mann knows his product very well. He was not pushy at all. Bill contacted me several times AFTER the sale to make sure that I was happy with my new car. Bill is a gentleman. I would highly recommend someone who is in the market for a Chevy to Schumacher Chevrolet and specifically to Bill Mann.

Bill Mann
Fred Lax
Chris Stacy

December 20, 2018

"Friends And Family is a True Statement with TJ. Thanks Ray H"

- 2019 Traverse High Country

TJ Brantner is a very polite and caring Sales Associate. He took the time and effort to listen to what I had wanted in a new vehicle and willing to pay, Then he went the extra steps to insure that I had received the best possible deal in the end. I have dealt with TJ on previous purchases and as always it had been smooth and stressless. I would highly recommend TJ, He made shopping at Schumacher Chevrolet easier than the way you feel pressured at other dealers to make the sale that day, that minute or you will lose out. With the amount of vehicles on the internet and dealers around, it was nice to work with someone who cares more about building a relationship, than the sale that one day.

TJ Brantner