Schumacher Chevrolet

148 Reviews of Schumacher Chevrolet

January 05, 2019

"Easy experience "

- owcpwed

My father in law suggested that I see Leo since he had a great experience and he wasn’t wrong. I told Leo what I was looking for and he provided with out fail. The whole process was quick, easy and no hassle. Leo was a pleasure to work with and I would totally recommend him to anyone.

December 25, 2018

"First Rate Experience"

- 2016CivicTouring

I purchased my 2019 Chevy Volt at Schumacher Chevrolet in Little Falls. I purchased my first Volt there in 2012. I feel that I got a fair price. Everyone at the dealership was caring and friendly. Bill Mann knows his product very well. He was not pushy at all. Bill contacted me several times AFTER the sale to make sure that I was happy with my new car. Bill is a gentleman. I would highly recommend someone who is in the market for a Chevy to Schumacher Chevrolet and specifically to Bill Mann.

Bill Mann
Fred Lax
Chris Stacy
December 20, 2018

"Friends And Family is a True Statement with TJ. Thanks Ray H"

- 2019 Traverse High Country

TJ Brantner is a very polite and caring Sales Associate. He took the time and effort to listen to what I had wanted in a new vehicle and willing to pay, Then he went the extra steps to insure that I had received the best possible deal in the end. I have dealt with TJ on previous purchases and as always it had been smooth and stressless. I would highly recommend TJ, He made shopping at Schumacher Chevrolet easier than the way you feel pressured at other dealers to make the sale that day, that minute or you will lose out. With the amount of vehicles on the internet and dealers around, it was nice to work with someone who cares more about building a relationship, than the sale that one day.

TJ Brantner
Fred Lax
Jeff Schumacher
Chris Stacy
December 12, 2018

"Best Dealership and Dealers in the Business"

- deewhy1212

All around great dealership and staff in all of the business....to get the best you need to visit the best A++ Leo Hernandez is amazing at what he does!!

Mark Rodriguez
November 07, 2018

"Treat you like family "

- Bennyblanco007

Everytime i went to purchase a vehicle they were awesome!!!Took there time no rush pay attention to my needs.Took me on test drives.

Jonathan Rivera
Mark Rodriguez
November 06, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- Maddy

Leo is very professional and knowledgeable the leasing process was a very smooth one no beating around the bush unlike other dealers. Thank you Leo and Marc it was a great experienced. We will definitely refer you guys. Julio and I love our 2019 Equinox.

October 22, 2018

"Outstanding service/outstanding experience"

- Happy Customer

Not sure anyone enjoys car shopping- I know I don’t but I have to say that I had a very pleasant experience at this dealership. I visited 3 tines before deciding on my certified, pre-owned equinox. Rita, Joe and Joe were very patient and thoroughly explained feautures, warranties and financing options. There was never any pushy sales pitch and I was treated with respect, professionalism and friendliness from the minute I walked through the door and through the time my plates were put in my car two weeks post purchase. I am a demanding customer and I would highly recommend this dealership. Great job guys!!!

Rita Hernandez
Marc Weber
Joe Zemaitis
Other Employees : Hope I didn’t forget anyone!
October 09, 2018

"My Fisrt new car experience was outstanding and very easy "

- Cisco

THE BEST SERVICE HANDS DOWN IT WAS MY FIRST TIME BUYING A NEW CAR AND I WAS WORRIED ABOUT ALL THE STUFF YOU HAVE TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN IT COMES TO BUY A NEW CAR. THEN MR. LEO HERNANDEZ MADE IT AN OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE, EASY AND QUICK. BEST OF THE BEST. I LOVE MY NEW RIDE AND I THANK LEO FOR GUIDING ME THRU THE PROCESS.

September 12, 2018

"Seamless Flow"

- ZENU

From the test drive to the final signing of paperwork the whole process flowed smoothly. I would and have recommend Schumacher to my friends and family.

Russ Monid
September 08, 2018

"Leo was very knowledgeable and solicitous!"

- marcccc

The Dealership had the 2 trucks we were interested in. We made an appt and when we arrived the first truck was waiting for us in the front for our test drive. Leo answered every question we had... and we ask lots of questions! He made our visit very efficient and he was a pleasure to deal with.