Scranton Chevrolet of Norwich

Internet Sales

February 20, 2018

"Bought Two Cars"

- David

I bought a Silverado and was so please with the way Liz Kibby handle our sale of the Silverado that we went back and bought a Equinox also. She knows her cars very well and Jeff Dimmock was very helpful on both sales. Liz introduced us to the service department and the they were very friendly and helpful. I am recommending this dealership to everyone I know and look forward to having my two cars service here.

Tammy Davis
Zach Vanwinkle
Jeffrey Dimmock

February 17, 2018

"Online purchase "

- Camaro of Steel

After searching what seemed like forever for the perfect Camaro, I found it at this dealership. However, I was in Maryland! After contacting Liz, we were able to work out a deal so awesome, it was worthy of me purchasing and plane ticket to Boston and driving down to Norwich. She worked wonders for me. Upon entering the dealership, we were kindly greeted by Liz and other workers at the facility. She made everything go over so smoothly and made sure I understood every step of the buying process. She literally walked us through everything. This was such a relief to me because I hadn't purchased a car in 11 years. After this experience, I have recommended her to all my friends here when they see me driving my brand new Camaro 2ss. Liz was so great, I'd use her as my dealer again.

February 15, 2018

"Easy and honest deal over the phone "

- Ksimmonds

My husband and I have been looking for a pick up for a while now. We have been to multiple dealerships all different companies with nothing that was fitting in our budget. All the dealerships we dealt with we spent at least 2 hours at going back and forth with prices and the amount they were going to give me for my trade in. All the dealerships tried to get us to pay more then we said we were willing to pay regardless of how many times we expressed this to them. It became extremely frustrating. We came across the Sierra at Scranton Chevy and I just put an inquiry in online just to see what our options could be. I received a call back in about 2 minutes from Joshua. He was extremely friendly and understanding of our situation. I told him it was important that we do as much over the phone because we lived 2 hours away from Scranton Chevy. He said it wasn’t a problem, he took my trade in information and everything over the phone and said he’ll call me back in a few. They offered me more money on my trade then any other dealership, which was a huge deal breaker for us. Because they just got the car in there was no photos on line yet, so Josh went out and took pictures and texted them over to me. Joshua made this experience extremely painless. We have purchased many cars and this had to be the easiest and smoothiest process I have ever been through. Everything was cut clean, no gimmicks. He told us straight out what realistically we were looking at in payments and such. He sent us all the information we needed and last minute question and we felt confident driving the 2 hour ride in because we knew we were taking this car home with us. Thank you Joshua, and everyone else who assisted us at Chevy Scranton and got us in and out in a timely professional matter. I highly recommended this dealership for their exceptional staff.

Josh Dickson