Scranton Chevrolet of Norwich

Josh Dickson, Internet Sales, Scranton Chevrolet of Norwich

Josh Dickson

Internet Sales

October 23, 2018

"My Scranton Chevrolet Experience"

- SEVENTHSON1955 Verified Customer

My experience with Scranton Chevrolet has been a positive one with outstanding service.I was treated with courtesy and respect.There was no pressure and all, my questions answered to my satisfaction .Mr.Ron Delgado was especially helpful and courteous and a pleasure to do business with as was Mr.James Mitchell as well.Thanks to Jim,I purchased the extended warranty and helped me in recovering the puchace price of a service I paid for at the dealership that I was currently doing business with.I am confident that my service in the future will be just as outstanding as is was in purchasing my 2019 Colorado LT. The staff at Scranton Chevrolet went above and beyond to make my truck buying experience an excellent one.I will highly recommend Scranton Chevrolet to my friends and family.Scranton Chevrolet is a Five Star dealership,comprised of THE most outstanding sales,finance,and service department(s) I have ever experienced.

Josh Dickson
Dominick Salemi
Wally Churchill
Craig Hopps
Alexis Soto
Michael Soto-Valentin
Other Employees : Ron Delgado. -Five Stars

October 22, 2018

"I had a very pleasant experience with the staff at Scranton"

- MAURO9181 Verified Customer

I visited 4 other dealers before sitting down with Tudor and finalizing a deal. It was an absolute pleasure sitting with someone with a similar personality and understanding as I have. It made the deal very smooth and relaxing.

Tudor Freeguard
Dominick Salemi

October 19, 2018

"Great people in the service department. "

- Steve Verified Customer

They have a great service center. Nice people. I take both my Corvette and Chevy pickup there for all maintenance. Tammy is the best service person i have ever delt with relative to the auto industry.

Tammy Davis