Seacoast Mazda

Supreme Chancellor

June 18, 2018

"Patient&Friendly"

- arbaird95

The staff at Seacoast Mazda was wonderful in helping me purchase my first CPO vehicle; I asked a lot of questions and am easily confused by auto talk but Nick&Ryan didn’t mind repreating themselves until I understood what was being said! They were not pushy or shady- something I have been taught to expect from car dealers. They made sure I was making the best decisions for the present but also for the future where credit score etc is a variable. I’m in love with my new vehicle and will recommend Seacoast Mazda to anyone searching for a new vehicle!

Nick Ackerman

June 18, 2018

"Another Great Experience"

- DGore

We bought my wife's car from here 2 years ago and had such a good experience with Ryan & Seacoast Mazda that I bought my car from here as well. They are very transparent and easy to deal with-you leave feeling like you got an honest and fair deal.

June 16, 2018

"Friendly and Helpful"

- Jrennebu

I wanted to see about a possible lease on a few different models and ended up buying a brand new Mazda3. Jack greeted me in a very friendly manner and just asked a few questions and I was on my way to buying my 2nd vehicle from Seacoast Mazda. If I asked Jack a question he wasn’t completely sure about he always found out for me instead of trying to make something up he thought I may have wanted to hear. I never felt pressured into anything and the overall process of purchasing was rather pleasant and painless.

Jack Callahan