Seacoast Mazda

Dan Campano

October 16, 2017

"Great experience"

- kdx5

Ryan was very helpful throughout the process during which I leased a new CX-5. On a follow up visit I also spoke with Rob and Delilah while Ryan was with another customer and both helped to answer questions and show me the vehicle again.

Other Employees : Delilah

October 09, 2017

"A Very Good Experience - Quick, Friendly, and Knowledgeable!"

- TwoNow4Us

Dalilah, Ryan and Rob helped me decide on my new Mazda6 by having the answers to my questions right away and helping me understand its advantages. I saw how they worked well together. Plus, the "price was right"! This was the second car we've bought at Seacoast Mazda. So far, so good!

Other Employees : Dalilah Frost

October 06, 2017

"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE! "

- Ashley Simpson

We just purchased our new car from Rob, at Seacoast Mazda and it was a great experience. He was very helpful and friendly, we have had some not so great experiences in the past when purchasing a car and went into this very cautiously. Rob was not pushy at all, in fact no one that we interacted with in the dealership was pushy or rude in anyway. We got a great price for the car we wanted and they had in and out very quickly. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Rob Hering specifically, though I am sure all of the employees there were just as great as Rob was for us.

Dan Campano