Seacoast Mazda

James O'Hare

November 16, 2018

"Better than good! "

- HappyCustomer

In an impersonal world of car shopping where profits are more important than people, Seacoast Mazda stands out for its personal, low key sales approach. I have just purchased my second car at the family-owned business where I have come to feel like a member of the family because of the great care I have received, both in purchase and in maintenance of my last car. While business is not done on a handshake in this 21st Century, Seacoast feels like that old-time sort of place. I bet if they could sell cars on a handshake, they would do just that. You could take them at their word. When purchasing this new car, salesman Ryan knew just what I wanted and when I arrived to see the car he picked out for me, I didn't even look at a second one....I took a test run down the highway and zipped back to the dealership, signed the papers, and thanked Ryan for "getting" me. I am off and "running" and happy as can be. Nice to feel like a person and not like a number. And...great car!

Jon Robshaw

November 16, 2018

"Friendly professional salesman"

- REsr.

Ryan McGuire made this car buying experience exceptionally easy and relaxed. I have purchased several vehicles from Seacoast Mazda over the years. I will continue to recommend Seacoast Mazda to anyone shopping for a new car.

November 14, 2018

"So accommodating!"

- KML

So Satisfied with the knowledge and professionalism of Michael Martin. He listened to all my requests and specifics as well as budget and made this car buying experience one of the easiest I’ve had. Seacoast Mazda prove to be an excellent dealership in every aspect. I will definitely return. Seacoast Mazda proved to be an excellent dealership and every aspect. I will definitely return and I have no hesitation recommending Michael and his colleagues!

Michael Martin