Seacoast Mazda

Ryan "Geoffrey" Cassatt

January 20, 2018

"Excellent dealer!"

- Linda420

We were very pleased with our sales person Rob Hering. There was no pressure, he was very accommodating and informative! Our test drive was great, he explained details of vehicle very well. We love our new vehicle, they inspected and detailed great! Paperwork went very smoothly! Would definitely recommend Seacoast Mazda!!

Robert Hering

January 20, 2018

"Awesome!"

- Erynn-jo Steiner

Excellent experience. After crashing my car, I was very sad and at a loss of what to do. I started looking at used car places. I tried merchants auto, but the cars were too expensive, and let's be honest here, I wanted another Mazda. I found seacoast Mazda, checked the cars available online, and I was pre-approved. I was pretty strict about what I expected from them and they worked very hard to get me what I needed. Dalilah was a great sales person. She got me in the car I was looking at on their website. I test drove the car and she made sure I was comfortable with my purchase. The finance team there worked very hard to get me a great deal. Awesome place.

January 16, 2018

"Very helpful, no pressure"

- dbe

Went to the dealership to replace a 2010 Mazda MX-5 that had been damaged in a flood. Found a 2007 through the dealership on-line listing, and learned more about the car history from Dalilah. Went for a test drive and settled on a purchase that day. Am very pleased that the dealership had a replacement so close to the one lost in the flood!

Ryan McGuire