Seacoast Mazda

Jack Callahan

Nick Ackerman, Sales Associate, Seacoast Mazda

Nick Ackerman

September 24, 2018

"Laid back and accommodating "

- PherB

I reviewed the cars on line that I was interested in. Called to inquire and ask a few questions. Stopped by on my way home from work, took a test drive (by myself) which I prefer. Talked about the differences between the two I was interested in. Ryan didn't push me to the more expensive model, like other dealers would and wasnt pushing to get me to buy right then and there. Needless to say, I bought the best vehicle for my needs and budget and left with a smile in my new car that night. Thanks Ryan 🤩

September 22, 2018

"A Total Lost "

- Brooklynnn008

When I first walked in Ryan was there to help and guide me. I was in an accident and I had a total lost and within a week I was back in a SUV, no hassle and he was very patient. I recommend everybody to stop by if you need a car, trading in your car or went through a total lost. Ryan was very mindful of me needing a safe vehicle. Thank you so much.

Joe Smith

September 21, 2018

"Great service"

- Jordandannar

My family needed a second car and quick! We have been to Mazda in the past and knew they would do anhing to help us out!

Jack Callahan