Seacoast Mazda

Robert Hering

April 19, 2018

"Easy to work with"

- Mazda6owner

Called up to see if they still has a car I wanted. 4 hours later I was driving it home. Upfront about how trade in is determined.

April 17, 2018

"John Karliak is a Straight Shooter"

- Tim from Exeter

It was a pleasure doing business with John Karliak. When John gives you an "out-the-door" price, he means it - no hidden fees. John gave me his best price up front. Without any haggling, he came within $100 of any other dealership's "post-haggle" price. John Karliak also made it easy for me to do business with him. He offered to communicate over text after the initial call because he knew I was at work. This allowed me to progress the deal quicker. It was not worth my time to play phone tag with the other dealerships to save another $95 off the total, final price.

John Karliak

April 17, 2018

"Easiest purchase ever"

- JennyV

Ryan was nice and helpful and got back to me with answers to all my questions immediately. We bought our car less than 48 hours after first driving it and Ryan and Rob worked together to make the whole experience as seamless as possible. I’ve never had such an easy, dare I say fun experience buying a car before this. Highly recommend all staff - from sales to management to finance to service. Because of all of this, we definitely plan on taking our new vehicle there for future service needs as well.

Robert Hering
Ryan McGuire
Other Employees : Guy in Service; did not get his name. Sorry!

Used 2011 Mazda Mazda3, $8000