Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge

140 West Avenue, Tallmadge, Ohio 44278 Directions
Sales: (330) 630-2000

331 Reviews of Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge

October 19, 2018

"Great and easy to work with. "

- Robert Martin

First car purchase went smoothly as it could have. Worked with Jim Lucas, who was excellent and low pressure. Clean lot, this dealership definitely has their stuff together. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Serpentini to anyone. Great follow-up from the dealer also. Good stuff, guys!

Kevin Fulep
Oct 22, 2018 -

Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge responded

We really appreciate your feedback, Robert. We love hearing from our customers and thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs. We hope that if you ever require automotive assistance in the future, you won’t hesitate to reach out to us. Best, Jon Vincek, BDC Manager, Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

August 27, 2018

"Will not go back"

- Chris 73

Will not go back. Was there 5 hours. And did not get the car i wanted. Wish i could get my trade in back, not happy at all.

Kevin Fulep
Aug 28, 2018 -

Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit. We take your concerns very seriously. If you would like to discuss your experience with us further, please contact me directly. Sincerely, Jon Vincek, BDC Manager, Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

March 30, 2018

"Serpentini Chevrolet is the BEST!!!"

- Rhonda

We had the best experience we have ever had In Purchasing our 25000 Dodge Ram . It was pleasurable and not the normal pushy aggressive salesman. Kevin Skubic was the best !!! We enjoyed working with him and felt like we knew him for years. He made us comfortable and the story of his life amazed us!! We will deal with forever!! Any issues the truck had which were minut were handled the moment we noticed. They were on it !!!!We will be telling all our friends and family that there is no other way to go other then Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge !!!!!

Kevin Skubic
Apr 16, 2018 -

Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge responded

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Rhonda! At Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy to hear that Kevin was able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks, Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

March 05, 2018

"cant believe"

- Laura 1958

Need to Thank Ryan Serpentini,Jon Wendt and Mark Cash. Cant believe you were able to get me into 2018 Equinox. Thank You! Im enjoying my Equinox!

Other Employees : Jon Wendt, Mark Cash
Mar 06, 2018 -

Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge responded

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that Jon and Mark were able to provide an efficient and overall positive experience. Thanks, Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

March 02, 2018

"Amazing "

- Brandy0917

I want to take the time to thank everyone at serpentine. They are all so Pleasant and very dedicated to their jobs. Wouldn’t have went to any other place thank you so much I love love love my new car.

Mar 06, 2018 -

Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge responded

Your great feedback truly made our day, Brandy. We work incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care and I am glad that our team was able to show you what we strive to deliver. We look forward to making sure that you enjoy your car for many years to come. Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

February 10, 2018

"Excellent car buying experience"

- Michelle18

They whole process was great. Friendly staff, Jim was great help with financing, no pressure. Signing paperwork was easy, everything was explained so you knew everything. Please help him get a new printer. Lol.

Feb 12, 2018 -

Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge responded

We are happy to hear that your time spent with Jim was pleasant. Congratulations on your new car! If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please come back to visit us. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Regards, Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

February 05, 2018

"Amazing and Dependable Service"

- Joey11

In the past purchasing vehicles at other dealerships have not been very good experiences. Steven has changed that for the better. I have purchased 2 vehicles off of Steven in a little over a year. He has made the vehicle buying experience fun again for me. When it’s time for another vehicle purchase he will be the go-to-guy.

Steven Ornouski
Feb 07, 2018 -

Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge responded

Hello Joey and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Steven was there to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you for continually choosing Serpentini Chevrolet Tallmadge and enjoy your new car! Best Regards, Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

February 02, 2018

" Steven Ornouski"

- matthill45@yahoo.com

Steve was very helpful and informative throughout the process of getting me into my new Silverado lease. He wasn’t push and I never felt pressured to make a decision. I appreciated his sales approach as all to often salesman push you into trying to make a decision. I would recommend and Serpentini and Steve to anyone!

Garth Grimes
Other Employees : Steven Ornouski
Feb 07, 2018 -

Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge responded

Thank you for taking a moment to write about your excellent experience at our dealership! Steve is a fantastic member of our team, so it is no surprise that he gave you an efficient and pressure free car-leasing experience. Congratulations on your new Silverado! Take care, and we hope to assist you again soon. Best Regards, Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

January 27, 2018

"Awesome an excellent!"

- Taylor Crystal 1977

My visit was awesome and excellent! I love my new car! I would recommend y'all to anyone. Thank y'all for helping me get my new car.

Garth Grimes
Other Employees : Tom Levanduski, Randy Roberts, Mark Chase
Feb 02, 2018 -

Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge responded

W are happy to hear you are loving your new car. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to the team and we look forward to seeing you again. Best Regards, Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000

January 13, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Linzirn

Serpentini is the best! I have purchased 4 cars from them over the last 15 years. I won’t go anywhere else! Everyone is so nice and ready to help!

Jan 17, 2018 -

Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge responded

You have been doing business with Serpentini Chevrolet Tallmadge for years and your review about us is truly appreciated. Enjoy your new car that you recently purchased and we will continue the great service that you have been used to for years. Until we have the opportunity to work with you again, take care and happy trails! Best Regards, Serpentini Chevrolet of Tallmadge - (330) 630-2000