Serra Toyota

1300 Center Point Pkwy, Birmingham, Alabama 35215 Directions

1,088 Reviews of Serra Toyota

September 18, 2018

"experience at serra with Lani love"

- hamiltoncy54

My experience at Serra Toyota was wonderful. Lani was great, I couldnt have come across a better salesperson. She was so patient & knowledable. I will definitely recommend her to anyone! Thank you Lani and serra for my new car I LOVE IT!

Chris Ziadie
September 17, 2018

"Love my new car"

- Paris313

My experience with Serra Toyota was the best Both employees were helpful professional and nice. Williani helped me with the car that suited me the best.

September 15, 2018

"Good experience "

- Ddad

I had a good car buying experience and would recommend using Alex anytime you need s new car. Just come on down to Serra Toyota.

Alex Fant
September 14, 2018

"Awesome Customer Service at Serra Toyota"

- abishop1122

My salesman Matt Davidson was awesome! He helped me feel comfortable and confident about the choices I was making and stayed with me every step of the process to ensure I was happy and understood every detail. He got me a great deal on a great car and I couldn't be happier!

Matt Davidson
Calvin Smith
Chris McDaniel
September 11, 2018

"Chevy Colorado "

- klp colorado

Awesome experience with DeVante Beck on the purchase of my 2017 Chevy Colorado truck! Highly recommend him if you come by. He will make the transaction smooth!

Devante Beck
September 11, 2018

"Great experience at Serra Toyota"

- Shiwandarc

My salesman Shawn Jenkins was awesome. The speed of service and great atmosphere was an added bonus to the new ride I now have. Thanks Serra Toyota

Shawn Jenkins
David Woodall
Sep 11, 2018 -

Serra Toyota responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating. We are glad to know that your experience with us went well and that Shawn was awesome. It is great that the service was quick and that the atmosphere was great. We value you as a customer and we hope to see you again soon. Have a good day.

September 07, 2018

"Customer service is important"

- BoyMom

My husband and I recently leased a new vehicle from Serra Toyota. There were a few issues with our paperwork and our agreement that I didn't realize until after we left. After speaking with Meghan Barnes, Customer Relations Manager, we were able to resolve the issue in a short amount of time. Serra Toyota definitely has a great employee in her. Her professionalism and customer service would definitely make me want to recommend Serra Toyota to my family and friends.

Meghan Barnes
September 05, 2018

"Budget friendly! "

- Mrowell16

Worked with our tight budget and got me the perfect car for my family and my style of preferenc. Also helpful with my active toddler.

Alex Fant
Sep 06, 2018 -

Serra Toyota responded

Thank you for the amazing review. We are happy to know that you were able to get the perfect car for your family. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. We look forward to your next visit.

September 04, 2018

"Amazing Experience "

- Tnt007

I absolutely love my new car! It’s been a month and I have no complaints. Lani Love we super helpful and did so much work on the front-end, it didn’t even take me that long to get all my paper work done and get everything together. I highly recommend working with her!

Matt Patterson
Chris Ziadie
Sep 05, 2018 -

Serra Toyota responded

Thank you so much for the five-star review. We are so glad to hear that you are loving your new car. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time.

August 27, 2018

"Great Car Service and Comfortable waiting area"

- snowflame1963

I always bring my Prius to Serra Toyota. They are quick and thorough, and the waiting area is the best I have ever been in. They offer donuts, coffee in the morning and some other snack like sandwiches later in the day. Lots of comfy seating and televisions to pass the time while you wait for your car to be serviced. They are no more expensive than going to one of those oil change chains in the area.

Josh Jarboe