Shaker Family Ford Lincoln

Salvatore Catalano

Manny Pinho, Business Manager, Shaker Family Ford Lincoln

Manny Pinho

August 13, 2018

"Service was excellent. Everyone was friendly towards."

- ther,luc268

As usual the service was excellent. Craig helped us through a friendly an accurate manner, He went out of his way to make us have a successful visit. I would recommend him to anyone interested in buying a car.

I don't remember the woman in the finance who helped us She was very nice.

July 25, 2018

"EXCELLENT Sales Staff - Cathy Reed"

- wdbyjan

Wow - what a great experience! Drove an Edge and MKZ No pressure. Leased the MKZ. Cathy Reed was the reason - Best salesperson ever, honest, fair, no hocus pocus. Gave me all the details and did not push me one way or the other. Then after all the papers were signed - thanks Manny - in under 45 minutes - Cathy gave me the instructional tour of my new car - she spent an hour going over EVERY detail and was patient while I learned everything this car has to offer me. Can't say enough about the experience. Love you guys - Thanks, loving my new car!!

Catherine Reed
Manny Pinho

July 06, 2018

"Wonderful"

- mgc

I owned a Ford Focus and asked what I would get for as a trade in. Cathy Reed was very helpful and honest. She made me feel comfortable. I asked to test drive a Ford Escape which I ended up buying and love it. When picking up the vehicle she made sure everything was ready for me. I would recommend to people to come to Shaker Family Ford Lincoln.

Catherine Reed