Shaker Family Ford Lincoln

William Reed

June 23, 2018

"Excellent "

- Wheels

Salvatore in sales was excellent he was friendly, honest, did not try to sell me a vehicle that I was not interested in. At no time was he pushy or arrogant instead he was patient and understanding of what I wanted. I would also like to say that that I believe him to be an asset to your dealership and would recommend him to anyone interested in buying a vehicle. My experience with him was a total pleasure unlike other dealerships.

June 23, 2018

"I needed a daily driber "

- JAmenta

I own a corvette and jeep wrangler with 35" tires....so I've been searching for the right daily driver. I found Shaker Ford on CarGurus and Cars.com, I don't live on this side of the state and never heard of them. They have a great selection of vehicles both new, used, and from trade in. This Camry was the lowest miled, best priced, newest used car I found in months. For a 2009, it is near mint condition with only 43k on it. Shaker also put a new set of tires on before I left.

June 22, 2018

"Wonderful buying experienc"

- fordgirl

I was very satisfied with the way i was treated when i visited and test drove an Edge and Escape. MY salesman Jim Reed was as usual very professional and well knowledgeable with everything that i had to ask about my purchase and leasing or buying options. I also was very pleased with the financial advisor Cindy Bugbee who worked with me to fill out applications and purchase the vehicle. I will definitely recommend this dealership and Jim Reed and Cindy Bugbee to my friends and family.

James Reed