Shaker Family Ford Lincoln

831 Straits Turnpike , Watertown, Connecticut 06795 Directions

1,732 Reviews of Shaker Family Ford Lincoln

August 13, 2018

"Service was excellent. Everyone was friendly towards."

- ther,luc268

As usual the service was excellent. Craig helped us through a friendly an accurate manner, He went out of his way to make us have a successful visit. I would recommend him to anyone interested in buying a car.

I don't remember the woman in the finance who helped us She was very nice.
Aug 27, 2018 -

Shaker Family Ford Lincoln responded

Hello ther,luc268, Thank you for taking a few minutes out of your day to share your experience at Shaker Family Ford! Car buying can be a daunting process and we are happy that Craig was able to guide you through the process without making any of it difficult! We really hope you enjoy many miles in your new vehicle and look forward to seeing you again! -Robert

July 25, 2018

"EXCELLENT Sales Staff - Cathy Reed"

- wdbyjan

Wow - what a great experience! Drove an Edge and MKZ No pressure. Leased the MKZ. Cathy Reed was the reason - Best salesperson ever, honest, fair, no hocus pocus. Gave me all the details and did not push me one way or the other. Then after all the papers were signed - thanks Manny - in under 45 minutes - Cathy gave me the instructional tour of my new car - she spent an hour going over EVERY detail and was patient while I learned everything this car has to offer me. Can't say enough about the experience. Love you guys - Thanks, loving my new car!!

Manny Pinho
Jul 25, 2018 -

Shaker Family Ford Lincoln responded

Hello WDBYJAN, Buying a car can be a daunting process, so we are happy that Cathy and Manny were able to guide you through it and get you into the car you wanted without any high-pressure tactics! We will be sure to share your feedback with them and we hope that you enjoy your new MKZ, which by the way, was a really great choice! -Robert

July 06, 2018

"Wonderful"

- mgc

I owned a Ford Focus and asked what I would get for as a trade in. Cathy Reed was very helpful and honest. She made me feel comfortable. I asked to test drive a Ford Escape which I ended up buying and love it. When picking up the vehicle she made sure everything was ready for me. I would recommend to people to come to Shaker Family Ford Lincoln.

Jul 06, 2018 -

Shaker Family Ford Lincoln responded

Hello Wonderful, Buying a car should be a joyous occasion, not one filled with angst and uncertainty! We work hard to make sure that each customer enjoys the process, from start to finish and it truly makes the team, including Cathy, extremely happy to know that your experience was a positive one. We hope you enjoy many new miles in your new escape and please reach out to us if you have any questions!

June 23, 2018

"Excellent "

- Wheels

Salvatore in sales was excellent he was friendly, honest, did not try to sell me a vehicle that I was not interested in. At no time was he pushy or arrogant instead he was patient and understanding of what I wanted. I would also like to say that that I believe him to be an asset to your dealership and would recommend him to anyone interested in buying a vehicle. My experience with him was a total pleasure unlike other dealerships.

Salvatore Catalano

Shaker Family Ford Lincoln responded

Hello Wheels, These are the types of reviews that any company strives for, so we really do appreciate your kind words. It means even more coming from someone who has so much experience in purchasing cars! We will be sure to pass your feedback to Salvatore and Cindy, I am sure they will be happy to hear that he made your experience such a pleasant one. Salvatore has been with the Shaker Family for many years and you're absolutely right; he truly is an asset to the company! Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again! -Robert

June 23, 2018

"I needed a daily driber "

- JAmenta

I own a corvette and jeep wrangler with 35" tires....so I've been searching for the right daily driver. I found Shaker Ford on CarGurus and Cars.com, I don't live on this side of the state and never heard of them. They have a great selection of vehicles both new, used, and from trade in. This Camry was the lowest miled, best priced, newest used car I found in months. For a 2009, it is near mint condition with only 43k on it. Shaker also put a new set of tires on before I left.

Salvatore Catalano
Robert Jamett

Shaker Family Ford Lincoln responded

Hello JAmenta, We appreciate you sharing your experience at Shaker Family Ford! The fact that you traveled such a far distance based on our reputation means everything to us, especially since we truly strive to make every customer's experience a "5-Star" one! Now that you have the full car lineup (Daily, Off-roading and Weekend car), we really hope you enjoy many miles in your new Camry and please contact us at any time if you have any questions or concerns -Robert

June 22, 2018

"Wonderful buying experienc"

- fordgirl

I was very satisfied with the way i was treated when i visited and test drove an Edge and Escape. MY salesman Jim Reed was as usual very professional and well knowledgeable with everything that i had to ask about my purchase and leasing or buying options. I also was very pleased with the financial advisor Cindy Bugbee who worked with me to fill out applications and purchase the vehicle. I will definitely recommend this dealership and Jim Reed and Cindy Bugbee to my friends and family.

William Reed
Mike Talarico

Shaker Family Ford Lincoln responded

Hello Fordgirl, We really appreciate your kind words and thank you for your business! It is great to hear that Jim and Cindy were able to provide with you a great buying experience and if you or any of your friends or family have any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to us at any time! We look forward to seeing you again :)

June 14, 2018

"Wonderful buying experience"

- Donna

Sales persons were very attentive and informative. Our experience was very pleasant. Jim took the time to make sure we were comfortable in our new vehicle before we headed home.The vehicle had been nicely detailed when we arrived to pick it up. Cathy had spend a lot of time with us prior to our purchase.

James Reed
Other Employees : Elissa Rosenfield was very helpful in arranging our appointment with jim.

Shaker Family Ford Lincoln responded

Hello Donna, We really appreciate your kind words and thank you for your business! It is great to hear that Jim and Cindy were able to provide with you a great buying experience and if you or any of your friends or family have any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to us at any time! We look forward to seeing you again :) -Robert

June 04, 2018

"Wonderful people to work with.Honest and trustworthy."

- ayudin

I drove up from Baltimore ,Maryland because Shaker had the car I was looking for with the price I was looking for.It was a 5 hour drive and one worries about dealing with people who you have never met.Everything they said on the phone they delivered on and more! Lovely staff and incredibly accommodative.I worked with Jim Reed who was very knowledgeable with the purchase and could not have been nicer,Manny Pinho who arranged the financing who was really a nice man and the whole deal was arranged by Mike Moysello the sales manager who coud not have been more attentive to my needs.I also met Mr.Shaker who could not have been more proud of the dealership and his staff and rightfully so.

Manny Pinho
Other Employees : Mike Pinho
May 13, 2018

"successful purchase"

- ich

Would like to share my recent experience I had with the SHAKER’s Family Ford Lincoln which ended successfully in buying a used Subaru Impreza I liked. My sales representative was a friendly, knowledgeable and full of positive energy employee and a wonderful person Doreen Darsh. During the whole process - from just looking at the car, driving together as part of the driving test, answering my numerous questions and preparing all the paperwork - Doreen acted as if she had been my family member: always supportive and responsive - no pressure approach. All that was done at a high professional level. It was my great pleasure to get to know the SHAKER’s car dealership through my experience with Doreen, the best of the best there. I left SHAKER being a satisfied customer and driving my new car. Highly recommend!

Other Employees : Doreen Darsh
April 09, 2018

"Kristin is great!"

- Littleco1

Purchased a 2016 Hyundai Elantra last week from Shaker Kia/Hyundai and am so happy I made the trip. Kristin was warm and welcoming, quickly finding exactly what my needs were and followed through with exceeding every one of them. A car that better fit my budget was down the road at Hyundai (from Kia dealership) and she without hesitation offered to drive me to see car. Experience was simple and stress free. Will use this dealer in future and highly recommend them (and Kristin!).

Kristin