Shannon Motors

Dawn Lapan Pickett, Sales Support Administrator, Shannon Motors

Dawn Lapan Pickett

Sales Support Administrator

November 15, 2018

"Easiest way to get a car! Fast, reliable and no hassle. "

- Shay

I had A visit with Greg from Shannon motors today and he did an amazing job! I wouldnt want to go to any other place. If you think you can’t get a car, wait until you try Shannon motors. Go today and ask for Greg!

Gregory Choquet

October 10, 2018

"Stress Free!"

- Dutchie#7

I purchased a car in April of 2018, and waited 6 months to write the review. It's an 09 Honda Pilot and it has served me very well so far. I have pretty bad credit, and another car I'm upside down on which no dealership wants as a trade LOL. I came in with 2000 dollars to put down and Kevin worked his magic to find me a vehicle that works for me and my family. The car was on another lot, so they delivered it to the Somerset location which is where I did all the paperwork and test-drove the car. I sold cars myself for a time so I know the ins and outs of the deal. I told Kevin this right up front and explained my financial situation and he got right down to business on the finance part. I love not having to haggle back and forth with the Sales Manager knowing it's gonna take like 5 walk aways to get a decent deal. When I test drove the vehicle, they had just recently received it and had it inspected but there were a few minor things inside as well as a noise in the wheel-well. They referred me to their local mechanic so that I could have these things fixed at my own convenience as opposed to waiting a few days for the car. The mechanic fixed everything up and Shannon Motors paid for those repairs. It's been 6 months and aside from getting a flat tire, I've had no issues with my vehicle and I love it. Your account rep calls you and introduces themself right off the bat once you make your purchase. I have Eucletes, and for a debt collector he seems like a pretty laid back guy. (I'm in collections also) . You can easily pay your bill online, which I appreciate. I also like having the option to trade my car in after a year for something newer or more suited to my family. All in all, I have no complaints whatsoever. Thanks Kevin!

Other Employees : Eucletes

August 24, 2018

"Simply awesome "

- Rookjdakin123

First time at a dealership was definitely a little nervous didn’t know what to do what to expect but definitely was in the greatest hands that I could’ve been and took care of me from the time I walked in to the time I left even took care of my family that was sitting outside and a car that had AC but invited them in to even watch TV in the lounge with an AC not only did he put me first but he put my family first got to say Kevin is definitely the best person that works at the Shannon motors in Providence

Other Employees : Frenchie