Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Finanace Manager
Steve Dewey, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Steve Dewey

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Rob Graham, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Rob Graham

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Alia  Corbett, BDC Representative, Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Alia Corbett

BDC Representative

November 19, 2017

"Professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant team to work with."

- packerjay

The team we worked with at Sheboygan Chevrolet was pleasant & knew what we were looking for to help us find the right vehicle for us. Our questions were answered in a timely manner. The entire team, Rob, Alia, & Sharon, communicated with us through all the car buying steps. The whole process from start to finish was very efficient.

Rob Graham
Alia Corbett
Sharon Zielke

November 18, 2017

"Great experience from start to finish!"

- Jamie Beaver

Steve went above and beyond for me. He was very quick to reply to any of my messages and answered all my questions. This is the 1st time I have purchased a vehicle from a dealership and it was a great experience from start to finish. I really appreciated his patients and honesty. I also really liked the fact that there was no back and forth negotiating. Best deal, best price up front! I will recommend him to all my friends and family.

Steve Dewey

November 17, 2017

"It was a pleasant experience and I would recommend the deale"

- Rmorgan

This is the second time we have leased a vehicle from the dealership. Thom was easy to work with and helped us through the entire process. Once our vehicle arrived & we came to pick it up, the finalization of the process seemed to take longer than necessary.

Thom McCue
Steve O'Brien

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.