Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Greg Place

June 22, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- Colton Hake

I was looking for a newer vehicle and Sheboygan Chevy was highly recommended to me. John Rodewald was also highly recommended to me from past customers that had an exceptional experience. This was my first time buying a car and John made it an easy and flawless experience. I told him my budget and everything I was looking for in a car and he looked for cars that matched my criteria perfectly. The finance team especially Tim and Steve were also incredibly helpful with financing the vehicle and other financial questions I had. I never felt pressured or persuaded to buy something I didn't want to. Truly an incredible staff and experience. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

John Rodewald
Steve O'Brien

June 21, 2018

"Excellent Service! "

- Kh50439

Rob was very helpful and went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. He made purchasing my first vehicle a breeze. I would definitely reccomemd!

Rob Graham

June 21, 2018

"new car"

- Cadillac

I was very impressed with the dealership and with Steve's attention to detail. Well worth the drive! Will recommend to my friends. Love my new ride.

Steve Dewey

Used 2014 Chevrolet Equinox, $19774

2014 Chevrolet Equinox

Used 2011 Chevrolet Cruze, $7498

2011 Chevrolet Cruze

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.