Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Tisha Allee, BDC Service Representative, Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Kyle  Worster, Service Represenative, Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Kyle Worster

Service Represenative

December 30, 2018

"Called to make a service appointment."

- pillyone

I have been experiencing a clunking noise in the right front of the vehicle when I go over a bump. The service tech "Joe" was helpful listening to my description and setting up an appointment to have a service person try to determine what is causing the noise.

December 23, 2018

"Above and Beyond"

- Dominics Papa

My wife and I came to Greg in desperation, as the used vehicle we had purchased 6 months prior from a small dealership out of town was immobile and the dealership had written us off. Not only did Greg and Sheboygan Chevrolet get my car in and diagnosed, but he offered multiple solutions other than the repair to help financially. Through the incredible promotional offers Sheboygan Chevrolet was running at the time, we were able to get into a new (fully warrantied) vehicle and minimize loss on a vehicle/dealership that had given up on us. Greg was professional, polite, knowledgeable and he was never judgemental about the situation we had found ourselves in. We will be Sheboygan Auto Group patrons from here on out.

Greg Place
Leah Wiegand
Aaron Romanoski
Sharon Zielke

December 17, 2018

"wonderful customer service"

- 2014pearl

On the midnight drive home after spending time with my son in a hospital 50 miles away , the night of Thanksgiving, Pearl, a 2014 Buick Encore, started having trouble running. Thank goodness I was able to make it home. 8:00ish black Friday morning found me at the Buick Dealership. Joe immediately agreed to have a mechanic take a look at Pearl, provided a ride home for me, arranged for a rental car for me to use knowing that at any moment I may need to get back to the hospital. By the end of the day Joe called to say that Pearl was ready to go (ignition coil caused the problems). Then he added the great news that the extended warranty covered the majority of the expense.

Joe in Service. Maybe Joe Cardarelle, not sure of his last name

Special Offers

30 Day Price Match on Tires

Buy select tires and if you find a better price within 30 days of the purchase, we'll refund the difference! Eligible tires: BF Goodrich, Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Firestone, General, Goodyear, Hankook, Michelin, Pirelli, Uniroyal.

Service Center Photos & Amenities