Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Joseph  Scott, Sales and Leasing Associate , Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Joseph Scott

Sales and Leasing Associate

November 21, 2017

"Rebecca Wilson went out of her way to help me!"

- SheaLady

Last night I had an issue with the evening staff, Mike, in the service department due to his lack of customer service skills, and my vehicle still had an 'engine light' showing after being repaired. It was a frustrating experience at the time. It was near close of business, the service manager Sean (who is great btw) had already left for the day so I walked over near the Sales side of the dealership to seek assistance. Rebecca Wilson walked up to me and asked if I was okay and if I needed help since she clearly could see the look of discontent on my face. I explained the basics of the situation and she immediately stated she would do her best to assist me. As she did! She walked over to Andrew (Manager- who was also great in assisting) to explain my 'engine light' issue and my need to get back into rental. Rebecca Wilson walked me to my car and offered to transport my personal items back to the rental I was originally in since I had to handle my youngest son whom was clearly tired. This act of kindness along with being customer centric in assisting in the handling my issue with a whole other department is why I wanted to write this review. I knew she worked in sales but she said, "I represent SHEEHY overall." Thanks again, Rebecca!

Rebecca Ann Wilson (Becca)

November 18, 2017

"Hard working"

- Berg

The group at she he Nissan are very hard-working and dedicated employees. Love working with them I think you all for your help in getting me into my new vehicle!

Abu Savage
Rebecca Ann Wilson (Becca)

November 16, 2017

"It was amazing "

- Raymoney99

I would have to say that my sales guy steven adams was the best sales guy i have ecver had in the whole car buying deal and i feel he desevers a big shoutout and you guys should be greatful to have someone like him i will defenily be refering him to my friends

Steven Adams