Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Hernan Fortin

February 14, 2018

"Amazing!"

- Shannon List

This was probably the easiest and most hassle free experience I've ever had. Mr. Jerome was amazing! He was patient and kind, answered every single one of my questions, and made sure I was completely comfortable with everything in my new car before I left the lot. He made the whole experience quite painless. I would recommend going to Mr. Jerome if you're looking for a new car and someone who knows what they're talking about!

Jerome Hodges

January 31, 2018

"Fantastic!"

- JY

Mr. Scott was great! He made buying my car buying experience easy, relaxed and even enjoyable. (Not something I have said often over the years). No high pressure techniques. He was kind, patient, and very well versed in the features of my truck. I was just out looking and not intending to purchase a vehicle that day. My interactions with Mr. Scott changed my mind!

January 31, 2018

"Great experience"

- Mary R Abbott

Mr. Scott answered all my questions. Was very professional and knowledgable. I'd recommend others to stop by and take a look. He ask me questions that helped me decide what type of car was best suited for me.

Used 2012 Ford F-350, $20190