Shortline Subaru

Ricardo Banegas

November 13, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- RozeeGirl124

Such a great experience! My sales representative even picked me up because i needed a ride and she stayed with me the entire visit to make sure i was taken care of. No haggle, no craziness and she got me the best rate. Alice was amazing

Alice Hausig

November 09, 2018

"Awesome and Fun!!!"

- Lcboyd

Jonny, Jeanie, Rileigh and Bernadette were fabulous! They were kind to my son and me. We highly recommend them! Thanks Jonny for getting us what we needed and fun gifts too!

Jonny Carrera
Other Employees : Jeanie, Bernadette and Rileigh

November 08, 2018

"Wonderful experience "

- philmcm

Buying a car from Shortline isn't like other dealerships I've worked with in the past. The entire team went out of their way to find the right car for us. We never felt pressured to make a decision. It was an enjoyable experience. Dan was awesome. He couldn't have been more helpful and dealt with our crying 10-month old for most of the test drive. I would 100% buy a car again from Dan.

Daniel Worley