Shortline Subaru

Sales Advisor
Ricardo Banegas, Client Advisor, Shortline Subaru

Ricardo Banegas

November 17, 2018

"Warm and welcoming customer service"

- Tdrinker

Jonny made the car buying experience welcoming and easy. He is so very personable and knowledgeable. He showed me all of the features and made sure I knew I could get back to him with questions. I was brought into the Shortline family. Thanks, Jonny! And thanks to the rest of of you who have reached out to me.

November 16, 2018

"Awesome customer service!! "

- Tmac

Jonny made the car buying process super easy, and I feel very comfortable working with him, he is friendly, and well imformed. I would definitely recommend coming here to buy a car!

November 15, 2018

"Very accommodating!"

- Anna

Stephen was very accommodating and helpful when helping my purchase my first vehicle. He took my budget into consideration, showed me all the options and found another option when one fell through. He was extremely responsive through text/email and was able to meet me at the dealership on his day off. He let me sit and think on a few options without pressure to buy. He made the process very easy and was super thorough. I would recommend Stephen and Shortline!

Steve Katuzney