Shortline Subaru

Jeff Simpson

January 15, 2018

"Great experience!"

- 3DogFamily

We just went through the buying experience with David Cardwell. David's eagerness to help and listen to our needs helped us immensely. We are very happy with our purchase and highly recommend Shortline Subaru and "Internet Dave".

January 14, 2018

"David Cardwell was amazing! 2nd car purchased from Shortline"

- wyominggirl

David was amazing, honest, easy, kind, and made the process super quick. I LOVE my new subie. He treated with me with dignity and respect, and made me laugh in a good way!

January 06, 2018

"Buying a Subaru made easy "

- Bob, a happy buyer

Really, I could not recommend Tom, Rob, and Shortline more highly. A friend of mine recommended them, so I gave it a try. It was a very good experience, devoid of stress, and accomplished rather efficiently. Other times, buying a car has been kind of edgy, leaving me tired and feeling that I should go home and wash up. This was easy. Tom is very knowledgeable about the cars, and he means what he says. The pricing was very favorable- I had already done my research online. When I got to the finance office, there were no surprises. Everything was just as we had discussed. I have since bought a second Subaru Outback from Tom, with the same satisfactory result. Maybe even easier the second time. It was like working with friends. It's really nice to have good guys like Tom and Rob to rely on, and I do when I have a maintenance question, etc. I highly recommend them!

Rob Donner