Shortline Subaru

Sales Advisor

September 17, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Rav4buyer

My wife and I needed a a car in about a two week window and Mouad was incredibly helpful. He made sure to contact us regularly with updates and was very proactive about getting us the car that we needed. We will definitely recommend Mouad in the future.

Mouad Kharbach

September 16, 2018

"First Subaru experience "

- PC Doctor

Our account manager , Alice was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She helped guide us through the process and was very extremely patient. We will recommend your dealership to others,

Alice Hausig

September 15, 2018

"Great service!"

- Magoo123

Ricardo was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in assisting me purchasing my car out of my lease that was ending. I would highly recommend Ricardo to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Ricardo Banegas