Shortline Subaru

Daniel Worley

January 17, 2019

"BEST SALESMAN!! "

- Liliana1997

I highly recommend this dealer, great cars & excellent service! Specially great service from Jonny! He makes everything a lot easier and makes you feel comfortable with everything along the way. Highly recommend making an appointment with him, you will not regret it!!

January 16, 2019

"The team is great and your voice is heard here!"

- Keenanm13

I had purchased a used Subaru here recently. Marcus who had helped me out, was very professional, friendly, and extremely helpful with the actual purchase of my car and the unfortunate situation after the purchase. It turns out, the key for the car was on its way out and I found myself a couple days later having to call a locksmith to fix the key so I could start my car! It was an expensive replacement so I had gone back to the dealership to explain the situation. Now let me tell you, I've never felt more listened to in a customer service type situation than I had in this moment. Marcus heard me out, tested the bad key to see for himself, then refunded me the money, which I also did not expect. There was no hassle, and as a result I have to say this dealership is the real deal! They're helping you out, not just taking your money like other dealerships!

Marcus Moore
Chris Williams

January 04, 2019

"Jonny Carrera is a pro :) great experience!"

- Laura Moreno

Jonny was straightforward from the get go. He worked with us to get us the best car and deal for our needs. We love our new Outback! Thanks again Jonny!

Used 2013 Nissan Altima