Shortline Subaru

Ricardo Banegas

November 15, 2018

"Very accommodating!"

- Anna

Stephen was very accommodating and helpful when helping my purchase my first vehicle. He took my budget into consideration, showed me all the options and found another option when one fell through. He was extremely responsive through text/email and was able to meet me at the dealership on his day off. He let me sit and think on a few options without pressure to buy. He made the process very easy and was super thorough. I would recommend Stephen and Shortline!

Steve Katuzney

November 13, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- RozeeGirl124

Such a great experience! My sales representative even picked me up because i needed a ride and she stayed with me the entire visit to make sure i was taken care of. No haggle, no craziness and she got me the best rate. Alice was amazing

Alice Hausig

November 09, 2018

"Awesome and Fun!!!"

- Lcboyd

Jonny, Jeanie, Rileigh and Bernadette were fabulous! They were kind to my son and me. We highly recommend them! Thanks Jonny for getting us what we needed and fun gifts too!

Jonny Carrera