Signature Dealer Group

Internet Manager

December 13, 2018

"Awesome Customer Service"

- TJ Bertog

I walked into Signature sure that I would not qualify for a used vehicle. I had no car of my own, but TJ picked me up at my house and took me to look at the cars. He and Willie worked with me and actually got me financed for a new car! They were both great to work with and took the time to explain everything to me. I would recommend both of these fine gentlemen if you're looking to get into a vehicle. I drove away a very happy customer! This was a true blessing for me!

Other Employees : Willie

November 28, 2018

"TJ and Teresa were very helpful with excellent customer serv"

- Ken ward

Great job, TJ and Teresa.They worked very hard to help us get into our Rav 4. We are very pleased to have came back to Signature.

Other Employees : Teresa clark

November 13, 2018

"Another great experience at Signature "

- Joe M.

Signature makes our car buying experience a pleasure, and it was great working with TJ who answered all our questions and more. He helped us find the perfect car and was patient as we made our choice. We are very happy with the courtesy and customer service at Signature, and plan on doing business there for many years to come.

Used 2007 Ford Explorer, $8390