Silver Star Motors

Sales Associate
Bob DiMaio, Finance Manager, Silver Star Motors

Bob DiMaio

October 16, 2017

"Silver Star Mercedes has a Gold Star Salesman"

- Hyperblue SS

No one worked harder than Vance Valente to find me the perfect used Mercedes. There were certain features that I wanted and Vance went out of his way to check every leased Mercedes E350 that was being returned until he found me my PERFECT car. Vance is a low pressure guy who loves the product he sells. He is professional and well organized. No sales person has ever mafe a purchase experience as enjoyable and seamless as he did. Definitely a 5 star recommendation!

Asad Basha
Louis Romano

October 14, 2017

" Best Salesman to Date"

- Dominick Serio

I had the chance to purchase a New Mercedes for my wife this past month and let me tell you the follow up from the minute I called the dealership and was sent to Vance Valente a Salesman who new his product inside and out. He found the exact vehicle I wanted and stayed with me every step of the way. I recommend anyway looking for a Benz to call Vance

Rob Morris

August 22, 2017

"Execlant personal service from Vance Valente ."

- Wiener33

This is my 5th Mercedes. I have never brought a car from Silver Star . The process of buying a car was so easy from Silver Star . The sales man Vance Valente was curtis and knowledgeable. He delivered the car when he said and set up my blue tooth .walked me through the cars features . It was a very pleasant experience. I will refer Silver Star and Vance Valente .

• Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service