Skyland Automotive

815 Reviews of Skyland Automotive

December 01, 2018

"Mazda CX-5 "

- Lisa

I’ve had numerous cars through the years and I have to say my Mazda has been my favorite hands down. The buying experience was mellow with no pressure and I got the car details I wanted. Bill Shea was so helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks for a pain free experience

Bill Shea
Mark Miller
November 27, 2018

"Best Experience Ive Ever Had!!!!"

- Tiffnashe

When my car was totaled I was so nervous, I was a new young mom and just worried about finding a car that was right for me. My car shopping experience was the best! Joseph was SUPER helpful and always available. He was never pushy and helped me find the perfect car! He even recommend me a better car when it was traded and worked with me in my budget! I will recommend all my family and friends to Skyland Automotive and I will defiantly recommend joseph!

Nov 28, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Thank you for the recommendation! We're so glad that Joseph has earned five-stars from you. He was happy to assist you and find the right vehicle for your needs. Please reach out to us if we can help with anything else.

November 26, 2018

"Very Positive Experience"

- Wayne2206

Dwayne(sales manager) and Kevin (salesman) were my primary contacts and were both patient and helpful. I had family in town and needed to move through the purchasing experience as quickly as possible and Kevin made sure to make everything happen in the most efficient way possible. The customer service didn't end after the sale. Kevin was kind enough to assist in replacing a blown brake light/turn signal bulb on the truck and also arranged an upgrade that was included in the purchase of the car. I would recommend considering purchasing a vehicle from this dealership.

Nov 27, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Hi Wayne2206, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Dwayne and Kevin! It's great to hear they went above and beyond in taking care of your vehicle needs. It was wonderful working with you. We hope you visit us again in the future.

November 24, 2018

"Easiest car purchase ever"

- Jen

I have been researching used Jeeps for a few months until I decided upon looking at a couple of them at Skyland Automotive. I scheduled my appointment to test drive with Joseph Belcher as my sales associate. He was upfront with both cars I was thinking of and never tried to push me into anything I didn't want or need. All in all it was a great experience and quick as well. I drove home with the Jeep I was happy with in a few hours with no regrets about my purchase. Great customer service from Joseph Belcher.

Nov 25, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Hi Jen, thank you for taking the time to post a review! We're glad that you were impressed by the customer service that you received from Joseph. He was happy to assist you with your vehicle needs. We hope you enjoy your Jeep!

November 24, 2018

"Mazda CX5 Grand Touring "

- MazdaZoomer

Everyone at Skyland was helpful and professional. Our salesperson Kevin was exceptional and handled all the little extras that we requested. This was my first purchase at this dealership and would consider them again without question.

Brad Belcher
Nov 25, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Congrats on your new car as well! We hope you're enjoying it!

November 21, 2018

"3 Weeks later and still thrilled about experience!"

- sr2018

Three weeks ago, my husband and I went to Skyland to look at used vehicles. We started working with Joseph and immediately knew we were in good hands. Joseph was so honest, helpful, patient and fun to work with. After discussing different options, Brad came up and introduced the idea of leasing. I had never leased a vehicle before and never really considered it until that moment. He explained the process and stated that through leasing, I would be able to get a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Something that I had already decided wasn't going to be possible. Long story short, with the new idea from Brad and all the incredible help from Joseph, I now have a very positive first leasing experience, and I have a wonderful 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee! I would highly recommend both Skyland automotive and Joseph! Joseph is the best car salesman I have ever worked with.

Nov 22, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Congratulations on your new, wonderful 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee! We're happy to hear our team was able to meet your expectations and we'll be sure to pass along the kind words. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and we hope to see you again in the future.

November 17, 2018

"Exceptional Car Buying Experience!!"

- Jason R

Joseph is the best and most attentive, honest salesman I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Seamless and perfect car buying experience. For the first time ever I was immediately given the price and payment I asked for! He even got us finished up in time to make our sons wrestling match. Above and beyond service from Joseph and his entire crew!! He was highly recommend to me and I highly, highly recommend him to everyone. !! Thank you all !

Ryan Bensch
Nov 18, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Thank you for the kind words, Jason! We're happy to hear Joseph and the rest of our team were able to meet your expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review and we hope to see you again in the future.

November 15, 2018

"FIRST AND LAST TIME GOING TO THIS PLACE!!!"

- rinab65

My problem started when my car was brought to this facility on 10/15/18 due to not being able to start, i didn't receive any information on the status of what was going on until 10/17/18 when i called to find out. I was told by Darrell Inmann that I needed an ignition switch and it would cost around $1700. Didn't hear anything back from anyone for a few days until i called back to get a status update and Darrell stated that it should be ready about mid-week. So I called back on 10/24/18 and Darrell stated that he was saying that the parts should be there mid week--not my car being ready. So I had not choice but to wait, throughout this entire time, I was paying for a rental car. Finally on 11/2/18 Darrell called stating that my car was ready...I paid for it and picked it up. Later that evening I realized that the radio no longer worked, I called and left Darrell a message stating that the radio no longer worked (this was Friday), I called again the following Monday and Darrell stated that they didn't do anything to the radio and i explained that the radio was working fine and I was listening to it prior to dropping the car off at their facility, Darrell stated again that his guys didn't do anything to the radio that it could be a fuse, so I took it back there again on 11/8/18 (this was the earliest time he said he had available. I got there at 9:00am and didn't leave until 3:10pm, Darrell finally talked to me after a few hours telling me I needed a new radio and a new battery and that I was looking at about $400 or $500 for the radio. I told him that there is no way I'm paying for a new radio when it was working when the car was brought to the facility, after a back and forth conversation, Darrell stated that his guys could check the fuses and this time offered a loaner car. Next day Friday 11/9/18, Darrell called telling me that the fuses were fine and his guys went over things that they did and they did nothing wrong, so i suggested that they come to pick up the loaner (since I was at work) and they bring my car. I got the car and opened the console area for the radio and the bottom area where the radio is was damaged. I called Darrell and asked what happened to it and he didn't understand what I was talking about so I sent him a picture of it, after back and forth through texting, Darrell stated that they could order this rubber part to fix this console area but not the radio. A few days later, I contacted corporate office for Mercedes, and they talked to Darrell and also Kyte Ferrell and I was told that it was between me and the dealership since this was an independent dealership..still no resolution. I contacted the general manager Steve Gordon in hopes of getting some positive feedback, Steve stated that he had meetings to go to and that he would get with Darrell and get back with me. I didn't hear anything back from anyone until 11/14/18 when Kyte called and said that he had another service person look at my radio and that it obviously wasn't working when I brought it in and that I was lying when I said that it was working, he was over talking me, yelling, very rude and he came up with some lame excuse as to why it wasn't working and that he was about to hang up the phone if I didn't listen and he made the sarcastic comment that "his radio works fine...mine doesn't" at this time I had had enough, I told Kyte that I didn't appreciate being talked to like that and that I was ending our conversation. Now what kind of customer service is this??????

Kyte Ferrell
Darrell Inman
Nov 20, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Hello Rina, Our customers are very important to us and I am disappointed to hear of any communication that did not show that. I would appreciate the chance to speak with you to learn more about your experience with our Service Department. Please contact me at scott.sigmon@skylandautogroup.com or by phone at (828) 667-5213 Ext. 273. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Best, Scott Sigmon Marketing Manager (828) 667-5213 Ext. 273 scott.sigmon@skylandautogroup.com Skyland CDJR

November 15, 2018

"2019 Jeep Cherokee "

- Lacey28715

I was not initially interested in the Jeep Cherokee but BJ knew my wants and needs and paired me with a great vehicle within my price range.

BJ Carson
Mark Miller
Nov 16, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Hello, Thank you for your positive review! We are happy to learn that your experience with us was good and that BJ was able to pair you with the perfect vehicle. We value your business and look forward to working with you again. Enjoy your new 2019 Jeep Cherokee!

November 13, 2018

"I love my new red Jeep!"

- Terry1953

BJ and Kevin made it super easy for me to find the car I wanted and to purchase it. I am very happy with it. It is the third Jeep we have owned and I look forward to driving it.

BJ Carson
Nov 14, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Hi Terry, thank you for sharing your five-star experience with us! BJ and Kevin were happy to help you find the right vehicle for you. We hope you enjoy your new red Jeep!