Skyland Automotive

Ryan Bensch

Mark  Miller, Finance Manager, Skyland Automotive

Mark Miller

October 15, 2018

"Jewel Rose- a Real Jewel at Skyland Automotive"

- jpccarguy

On Saturday, a friend and I went to Skyland Automotive, and met Jewel Rose, who did a great job. We wanted to test-drive a Miata, a two-seater. Ms Rose allowed us to drive together, instead of insisting that she ride along while one of us waited. She had the car ready for us when we arrived, and seemed very knowledgeable about the details regarding options, trim levels, etc. If we asked a question she didn’t have an answer for, she promised to have it for us by the time we returned. She was very relaxed and low-key about the visit, and understood when we explained why the Miata, as great as it was, was not the car for us. We would recommend Jewel Rose to anyone looking for a car at Skyland Mazda. It really could not have been a more pleasant experience. John Cuellar

Jewel Rose

October 11, 2018

"Phenomenal job!"

- Carolrrt

This place is absolutely amazing! Quick service and extremely lovely employees. I had to buy tires for the first time off for my new car and pam was absolutely perfect with helping me get exactly what I needed and even a awesome deal! Everyone else in the Chrysler Mazda service drive was extremely nice made sure I had what I needed and super welcoming!!! Thank you everyone!

Jason Brown
Pam Leon

October 05, 2018

"excellent"

- carguru Will R

I would highly recommend this dealership. They promptly returned all my calls, were very helpful with questions, I lived 2 hours away and they worked with me on the price before I ever went down there. When I did make the 2 hour drive I was very impressed with the dealership and all there. My contact Joshua H. had my car ready for me when I got there, and got me on my way for a test drive, when I returned Joshua answered all my questions I had and got me ready to go to financing. Mark M. was very helpful getting all the paperwork done and getting me on my way home in my new vehicle. # days after buying my vehicle they called just to se if everything was ok. These people are great and I will be dealing with them again.

Josh Hottel