Skyland Automotive

Mark Miller

December 01, 2018

"Mazda CX-5 "

- Lisa

I’ve had numerous cars through the years and I have to say my Mazda has been my favorite hands down. The buying experience was mellow with no pressure and I got the car details I wanted. Bill Shea was so helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks for a pain free experience

Bill Shea
Mark Miller

November 27, 2018

"Best Experience Ive Ever Had!!!!"

- Tiffnashe

When my car was totaled I was so nervous, I was a new young mom and just worried about finding a car that was right for me. My car shopping experience was the best! Joseph was SUPER helpful and always available. He was never pushy and helped me find the perfect car! He even recommend me a better car when it was traded and worked with me in my budget! I will recommend all my family and friends to Skyland Automotive and I will defiantly recommend joseph!

Joseph Belcher

November 26, 2018

"Very Positive Experience"

- Wayne2206

Dwayne(sales manager) and Kevin (salesman) were my primary contacts and were both patient and helpful. I had family in town and needed to move through the purchasing experience as quickly as possible and Kevin made sure to make everything happen in the most efficient way possible. The customer service didn't end after the sale. Kevin was kind enough to assist in replacing a blown brake light/turn signal bulb on the truck and also arranged an upgrade that was included in the purchase of the car. I would recommend considering purchasing a vehicle from this dealership.

Kevin Garces