Skyland Automotive

Sales Associate
Jeremy Shea, Sales, Skyland Automotive

Jeremy Shea

January 17, 2018

"Lease of Two Motor Vehicles"

- Author

We have rated this dealership 5 stars solely because of our association with Austin Smith (Sales) and Chad Barnwell (Mazda Service Dept). These two employees of Skyland Automotive have always come across as professional; their attention to detail is optimum and response to customer queries has always been prompt. Our experience in finalizing the lease was handled efficiently by Betsy Woods - Finance Manager

Chad Barnwell
Betsy Woods
Other Employees : Austin Smith - 5 stars

January 15, 2018

"THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE!"

- Jason Davis

From the 1st moment I started looking at new cars online, Skyland Automotive was there. If any of you all are like me, then you are nervous about the thoughts of buying your first brand new car. Let me reasure any and all that read this, Skyland Automotive takes all the pressure and nervousness out of the equation the second you send them that first email. It became extremely obvious who wanted my business from the start. I searched all the carlots in the Asheville area at the beginning. Skyland Automotive not only emailed me back first, they reached out to me via text message which was EXTREMLY helpful. The lady I spoke with was named Heather. Heather was hands down the most respectful, helpful person I spoke to between any of the other car dealership. Honestly, she is the reason I decided to try and get a deal done with Skyland. Once I arrived, the staff honestly made me feel like royalty. I was introduced by Heather to my salesman Joseph Belcher. Joseph traded the "salesman" tag in for the best friend tag almost instantly. His intentions were never to sell me a car. He truly wanted to help me get a car. "Most salesmen have the attitude that the buyer needs them. No no no. That's not the case at all. The buyer doesn't need me. I need them." When Joseph said that, I was sold 100%. I recommend every single person who is thinking about buying a new car to ask for Joseph. Wait if you have to wait. The experience is worth it. I'll never buy from anyone again, other than Joseph Belcher. While doing the paper work and actually negotiating the deal, Joseph calls Brad Belcher over to answer a question of mine. I didn't think anyone could compare to Joseph. I was incorrect. Without Brad, I never would have got financed. Not only did he get me approved (which was a Christmas miracle in its self), he allowed 1100 on my trade, and towed it from Sylva. Yes, that's right. Not only let me trade it in, but made me a more than fair offer on it, and TOWED it from Sylva!!!!! Brad wouldn't even let me screw my new tag on when I went back to pick it up. "You are my customer, and I told you I would take care of you." Brad said at right before I left the night I bought the car and again as he was screwing my tag on 3 weeks later. And that's how they all made me fill. I started off a nervous wreck that honestly dreaded buying a car because of all the negative sterotypes, not to mention my own disaster story's. The thought of spending an evening at a carlot terrified me. Thanks to Heather, Joseph, and Brad, I no longer fill scared about buying a new vehicle. I'm the exact opposite. Now I cannot wait to find a reason to go back and talk to them again. THANK YOU SO MUCH SKYLAND AUTOMOTIVE for not wanting to sell me a vehicle me before we became friends!!! I look forward to my next car purchase, and it is all because of the fine people at Skyland Automotive.

Brad Belcher
Joseph Belcher
Betsy Woods

January 14, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- BIsola

Kevin, my salesman went above and beyond to make sure I'm able to get the car. I lived in Atlanta and I saw the car online. I finalized all negotiations on the phone including watching the video tape of the car before driving to Asheville NC. When I arrived at the dealership, everything was as I had hope for NO GIMMICKS. At the end of sale, Kevin took my car to the gas station and filled my tank up to fulll to drive back to Atlanta. That is great customer service. I will recommend the dealership and Kevin to both in and out of town customers.

Other Employees : Kevin