Skyland Automotive - Service Center

61 Reviews of Skyland Automotive - Service Center

October 11, 2018

"Phenomenal job!"

- Carolrrt

This place is absolutely amazing! Quick service and extremely lovely employees. I had to buy tires for the first time off for my new car and pam was absolutely perfect with helping me get exactly what I needed and even a awesome deal! Everyone else in the Chrysler Mazda service drive was extremely nice made sure I had what I needed and super welcoming!!! Thank you everyone!

Oct 12, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Hello, We are so glad to see that you got the 5-star service that we strive so hard to give all of our customers. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and we look forward to your continued business.

October 01, 2018

"Unexpected blessing "

- Beverly Jordan

I originally went in to get another car I was goin to lease looked at and Mr. Joseph Belcher came out to assist me . I was already skeptical about the car I was going to get , so all Mr. Belcher had to do was convince me I could get something I would really want for the money I was putting down instead for something I was already doubting. I was worried about my credit history so I just knew it was going to fail . But Mr. Belcher along with Mr. Mark Miller they did everything they could to make sure I left that car lot with something better then what I came there in . I am so beyond blessed to say that I now have a 2015 Kia Forte ! And to think if I never went in to get that other car looked at I would have never had this great thing happen , and made some new friends ! Thank you Skyland Automotive !

Joseph Belcher
Mark Miller
Oct 01, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star rating and great review! We appreciate you choosing us as your dealership and we are happy to know that Mr. Joseph Belcher came out to assist you. We are also glad to know that both Mr. Belcher and Mr. Mark were there to make sure they did everything they could to help you find the right car. We hope you enjoy your 2015 Kia Forte and we welcome you to the Skyland Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM family! Have a wonderful day!

August 30, 2018

"Horrible customer service "

- Mike C.

I live out of state and made an appointment for service on my Mercedes over 2 weeks in advance and requested a loaner. A few hours before my appointment, Nate called & said they had no loaners available. At least he saved me a 2 hour drive to the dealership, but this is thev2nd year in a row this has happened. I will take the car to a business in Highlands & never go back to Skyland again!

Nate
Aug 30, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

Hello Mike, I appreciate you bringing your experience with our Service Department to my attention. I am currently looking into what happened in regards to the loaner vehicle. I invite you to reach out to me as well with any additional feedback you have. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to address your concerns. Thank you for your feedback and we value your business. Best, Scott Sigmon Marketing Manager (828) 667-5213 Ext. 273 scott.sigmon@skylandautogroup.com Skyland CDJR

August 02, 2018

"No response on voicemail"

- Mark123

Have been trying to call this dealership for the last few days. No response. If you are going to sell vehicles that you cannot Service. You should tell the customer before they buy one. Thinking of calling Jeep corporation about this problem.

Aug 06, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

We are very sorry for your experience reaching out to the dealership. My name is Scottie Sigmon and I am the Marketing Manager here at Skyland Auto Group. My direct extension is 828.667.5213 ext 273.... Please call me directly and i will make sure to personally take care of this for you.

July 30, 2018

"Confrontational"

- Markymark115

Brought car in for airbag light after recall airbag service. Staff did not want to help, spoke with argumentative svc mgr kyte ferrell. Did not expect to argue for basic cust. Svc. Upset. Told 'gm' martin

Kyte Ferrell
Other Employees : Martin
Aug 06, 2018 -

Skyland Automotive responded

We are sorry for your experience here at Skyland. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future.

May 29, 2018

"Thanks"

- FlyGirl

As always good service!!! I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else or buy a car anywhere else. Chad and his team take good care of my car for me.

Jeremy Shea
Kyte Ferrell
May 13, 2018

"Quick, excellent help. Friendly personnel and helpful."

- mrclean

Service personnel were quick to attend to my needs. Made me feel welcome and went about their duties in a professional manner. They recognize me as a returning customer and were good about making me feel welcome. Service was quick and 'out-to-door' in no time. Customer lounge is getting quite "long in the tooth" and could use some updating. No reflection on the service personnel.

"Class A-1 organization."

- Mrlucky

I always have a great experience whenever I am there. This time was warranty work and wheel alignment. The waiting lounge is comfortable. Whenever somebody passes by they always ask how am I and can they do anything for you. The MB service manager explained what was happening and what was wrong and how they fixed it. The wheel alignment was off and the car did track better when driven on the highway. Very pleased with work performed.

Brad Belcher
Tim Rutherford
Ashley Summerrow

"Great service"

- Service1

Darrell Inman is excellent -great service, knowledgeable, very responsive! I highly recommend this dealership and service department. My schedule and convenience is always considered and respected

May 13, 2018

"Great dealership, great service, great experience."

- NChasguy

After relocating to Charleston, SC I discovered a lack of reliable service at the Mercedes dealer. Having experienced great service from Skyland and with Darrell Inman in the service department, I elected to make the ten hour round trip to Asheville to have my car serviced. I expected and received great service and was accommodated by Darrell as always. I will continue to make the trip for service on my other Mercedes, all which were purchased through Sam King at Skyland.

Sam King