Smith Gray Buick GMC

David  Gray, Dealership Owner, Smith Gray Buick GMC

David Gray

Dealership Owner

August 03, 2018

"Eager to Help No Pressure"

- happynewowner

I'm grateful that a co-worker suggested I look at an Encore. From the initial meet and greet Mark was pleasant to work with, answering all questions and meeting the challenge of finding us the exact Encore we wanted. Jim found a finance option that easily fit into our budget. We left the lot feeling like we were driving a luxury SUV at an economy price. We would highly recommend you start your next vehicle search at Smith Gray!

July 27, 2018

"Straight shooter and very helpful"

- Discerning Shopper

I can't really speak to the dealership as a whole or the entire buying process, but I had an outstanding experience with Mark Laperriere. I found a vehicle on the Smith Gray Buick website that I thought might be a good fit for me, but I live almost three hours away. Without me asking, Mark used his phone to give me a video walkthrough of the car and showed me some specific items which he wanted to be sure I knew about before I made the trip to see the car myself. This helped me decide that this wasn't the right vehicle for me. Mark was clearly focused on making sure that I made an informed decision that I would be happy with. This is just what I want in a car dealer and I wouldn't hesitate to buy a car from Mark in the future.

July 27, 2018

"Great Guys to Work With!"

- MrKn

Started my new car search not exactly knowing what I wanted, but through "shopping" I decided on an Acadia. The one they had on the lot had all the features I had decided on and more. There was no question, and walked in to buy. Mark was awesome to work with and explained all the options very well and answered any of my questions. Jim was great with financing and beat the rate that I had already secured through my own bank. Great job guys! Highly recommended.

Jim Zaphiris