Smith Imports

2965 S 3rd St, Memphis, Tennessee 38109 Directions

62 Reviews of Smith Imports

January 17, 2019

"Misleading advertisement on car gurus "

- Ibounce2

This car is Still advertised on CarGurus with the no accident category not showing 2 accident according to vin check which states it has unibody damages and has been hit in front and back and their response is we can’t tell but that is the purpose of repair but still full disclosure keeps 40k customers from getting burned

Jan 17, 2019 -

Smith Imports responded

If you are referring to our 17 E class, it does have an accident listed on CarFax. We ALSO have the accident listed in our ad for this car. However, in our ad, it states the repair is of excellent quality. The car is priced approximately $10,000 below average retail, because of this accident. We always try to make sure our customers know everything about our vehicles and would never withhold any discrepancies we might find. As we said, the repair is of excellent condition and we are very sorry you misunderstood us focusing on the quality of the repair as trying to withhold the accident itself.

December 20, 2018

"Horrible Experience because I am a gay African American"

- W Adams

I have just been transferred to Memphis from the Detroit area and was looking for a new car. I was told by the owner that he didn't know much about the car I was interested in and to go find a salesperson. The one salesperson was busy and I waited 20 minutes before I decided to go back out side. I find the owner Andrew Smith speaking to a customer. The customer was white. Once he was finished I tried to speak to him again and he ignored and went straight upstairs. I could see him looking at me out the window. I guess he doesn't like the gay community or African Americans. I cannot believe this still goes on in America.

Andrew Smith
Dec 28, 2018 -

Smith Imports responded

As the owner of Smith Imports, I can assure you we don’t discriminate against race or sexual orientation. We have been extremely busy during the Christmas season and shorthanded by two salespeople. I personally spend most of my time in an upstairs office on various sites purchasing inventory. I apologize that you were not helped quicker by our sales staff, but I am sure happy to help you personally if you would like to call our office.

October 23, 2018

"A great first time experience."

- LA.LEWIN

This was my first purchase from Smith Imports. Everyone was extremely helpful and attentive. There was none of the usual pressure associated with purchasing a vehicle.

Dec 28, 2018 -

Smith Imports responded

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so glad we could make this purchase as easy as possible! We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

October 05, 2018

"Spectacular Customer Service"

- Skyhiller15

Smith Imports not only has quality vehicles, they also have quality salespeople who go the extra mile for their customers. You will not be dissappointed!

Other Employees : Ralph-buyer for Smith Imports, Charles Coleman
Oct 08, 2018 -

Smith Imports responded

Thank you for the kind review! We look forward to doing business with you again!

"Trust"

- grits

Buying a car can be an intimidating process. Buying a used car can be downright scary. Fortunately, my sons steered me to Smith Imports, and Andy's crew delivered just what my boys had promised: knowledge, professionalism, candor, and realistic pricing. If, like me, you're a woman who doesn't know a carburetor from a transmission, I would suggest that these guys are people you can trust not to take advantage. (And I love, love, love my 'new' Mercedes!!)

Smith Imports responded

On behalf of the Smith Imports team, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be “five stars”! We appreciate your business!

"Easy as 1, 2, 3"

- amy-alex

I just made my Fifth car purchase from Smith Imports. It is so easy for me because I am always in a hurry and have little patience (one of my many defects of character). i find the car I want online, drive to the dealership to see it in person and ask what my car is worth in trade in. I am usually in and out in less than an hour. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Smith Imports.

Paula Keltner

Smith Imports responded

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We really appreciate you being such a loyal customer and helping share the word about Smith Imports. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

"Great experience"

- boydterry45

I really enjoyed the dealership to customer service the salesman the total package was really professional and enjoyed it.. I will refer to dealership to every friend and family that I know..

Smith Imports responded

We welcome you to the family, Terry! We strive for customer experiences like this, and could not be more pleased. It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to friends and family as well. We truly appreciate your business and hope to work with you for years to come.

September 12, 2018

"Great Experience"

- ike9226

I was incredibly happy with Smith Imports, specifically Paula and the John. I visited Smith Imports to check out one of their Mercedes. I was comparing their car with the Mercedes dealership in Memphis. The price was unbeatable at Smiths and they took care of everything, so the deal was easy. I had my own financing and a trade in, which they gave me top dollar for. The whole experience was smooth and I did not have to follow up once because they were on top of every step. I would absolutely suggest them anyone looking for a good car from a good dealer. I will also be visting them when it is time for my next car purchase.

Paula Keltner

Smith Imports responded

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the way we do business, one of which we're really proud of, the exceptional customer service! We look forward to doing business with you again!

September 11, 2018

"smith imports"

- weeds9

Excellent support and inventory consists of only quality cars .Smith Imports is the place to visit if considering a Mercedes Benz . Check website used inventory .

Smith Imports responded

Thank you for the positive review! Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Smith Imports with only the best there is to offer.

September 10, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- kthompson294

Micah was my salesman that helped me along the way during my purchase of my vehicle and he was extremely helpful and courteous. This was a very low stress, low pressure environment and I was given the ability to proceed through the process at my own pace. Every time I mentioned Smith Imports to any of my friends or colleagues, they were familiar with the credibility of the place and said that they have heard nothing but good things which made me feel even more comfortable in my decision to deal with them. I'd happily shop with Smith Imports again for my next car purchase.

Smith Imports responded

On behalf of us all at Smith Imports, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Micah. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. We look forward to doing business with you again!