South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

555 Reviews of South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

January 19, 2019

"response after sale"

- 2012 VW Passat

Dealer was good when purchasing.tried contacting them several times about different things after the sale. One was to find out if they had received the other key to the car and if paperwork was ready,another was in response to a Carfax item. we purchased the car with cash and have had no response. Very poor customer service after the sale. They even send you a email to contact them if you need anything or questions what a waste of time. Was thinking of purchasing the new gladiator when it came out will probably look to another dealer to do this.

Harold (Sonny) Swearingen
2.0
January 04, 2019

"2019 Ram 1500 North Edition "

- RamFam5

Once again top notch customer service for my family and I during our recent purchase. I went there looking for something better and I definitely got that, along with outstanding service. Everyone I worked with understood my wants and needs. There were no gimmicks or false information just straight to the point purchase.

Karen Cunningham
Andrew Patrick
December 30, 2018

"2019 Grand Cherokee "

- Jeep, Linda2019

Bought new Grand Cherokee Limited. Staff very friendly and professional. Was a quick and easy buy and love my new suv!! Would recommend to everyone.

Mark Stutko
Mike Mattingly
Other Employees : Jacob Bender
December 24, 2018

"Return Customer"

- RGF499

This is the fourth vehicle I bought from this dealership. They have always been very professional very helpful and not exerting any pressure. I would definitely recommend this dealership. 5 STARS.

Paul Brown
Ken McConnell
Anthony Naanos
December 05, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Sel1975!

Steve Riley is a wonderful salesman. Not pushy at all, listened to us and is very understanding of the customers needs, which made buying easy.

Steve Riley
November 25, 2018

"Easy buying experience."

- KoenigMR

Nick Farace contacted me with 10 minutes of my inquiry on Car Gurus. I gave Nick a list of criteria I need to have met, 30 minutes later, we had verbal agreement. I filled out a finance application on their website, they got me a better interest rate than I was expecting. I went to the dealership that evening to test drive the car, it was waiting there for me ready to go(and the dealership was very busy). Everything went as expected, the vehicle was immaculate inside and out. Nick and I went back over our verbal agreement, they gave me more money for my trade than 4 other big name local dealers(by more than $2,000). They weren't pushy about any additional services with the vehicle, I was in and out of finance in less than 30 minutes. If you are looking for a salesperson that wont waste your time, call Nick Farace. He shoots straight, represented the vehicle he was selling accurately, and closed my deal as agreed on our initial phone call. Well done.

Aaron Toutloian
October 03, 2018

"complete joke! "

- Mel0978

I purchased a Lincoln MKX from them on July 5 of this year, NEVER AGAIN! When we went to pick the suv up they were supposed to be detailing it well when I got in it there was a horrible odor, there was soda splattered all over cup holders in back and on seat, there is no gas in it at all. At this point we had been there 2 hours when it was already approved because the paperwork was all messed up. I get it home and I’m looking through the suv and the last owner all her bills and personal stuff was still in glove box, and then the door ajar light pops on, which we know why it wasn’t detailed because they didn’t want light on. I find the emissions and inspections and well it expired over 3 months ago! I only had this vehicle an hour and a light is already on, so I call up there and they said when I came up next day they would look at it. Well I got up there and they just couldn’t squeeze me in but I could make an appointment and they would let me know the cost to fix. Not happy I left. Now we are on Sunday the July 8th the dashboard touch screen isn’t working will not even turn on no stereo control, no air control nothing, after 2 hours that mysteriously starts working again and at this point I’m done with the suv. I call up Monday morning July 9th and speak with the used car manager and I tell him all about the issues and how disgusting the suv is and he says and I quote “I don’t care if the suv blew up in parking lot, it was sold as is and it’s not his problem. And for the gas it’s a used car we don’t put gas in those only new” well I was beyond livid we had a very heated conversation and with that I hung up! Now we go to July 26 still no title for car so we can license no information on car loan nothing we get 6 text messages to call nick because he gave us the wrong paperwork and the title was never applied for. My fiancé goes up there and basically tells them that he wants the suv inspected and emissions done and everything fixed and they agreed. Well they passed the vehicle with the light on and didn’t fix it and sent us on our way. Went to dealer and it’s a $400 fix. Go to license car and they gave me the wrong date on driveway tags and I was fined 25 bucks! Even though we went the day they were due they didn’t care. The 25 bucks was not a big deal but with everything we already went through I was pissed! I called up there and left 5 separate messages over a 2 week span for a manger and not used car manager but a different one to call me back! And nothing! So I drove up there and basically tracked one down and spoke to him and he basically said “they screwed up” he said they don’t stay in business upsetting people and that he was sorry and regardless everything should have been handled better and he gave me my 25 bucks back and 25 bucks for having to drive up there. Well the light is still on and radio comes and goes and we have made 1 payment on the vehicle and then comes September 11 the engine light comes on then the car looses power and engine is now officially gone! Now to fix that we are at 7200 bucks! I have left 7 messages now no one wants to talk to me having this company return calls is a absolute joke! I was told last Friday someone one would contact me within the day here is is wed 4 messages later and still nothing! It is going to cost more to fix it then we even owe on it and we put a ton of money down. So between the car payment and insurance I have a 502 dollar hunk of junk in my garage! I’ve read a lot of these reviews and all are the same no one returns calls and they don’t ever want to fix what they know is broken. I can’t believe they get away with this!

Zijad Muminovic
September 18, 2018

"Vehicle Purchase"

- Jackie B

I purchased a new to me 2016 Mazda CX 5 Touring. So glad I found South County Dodge! You people ROCK! I will be back!!

Aaron Toutloian
Other Employees : Allison Baker
September 04, 2018

"Great Service, Awesome Deals, Good people"

- SONIA C.

Mike was a great laid back salesman, not pushy, no fluff, they worked me a great deal, I Got more than fair price for my trade and they really worked hard for me so I could get the car/Suv I wanted and at a comfortable payment. They do what they say. NO GAMES! Very impressed, fast transaction, will be back. Happy customer! LOVE MY JEEP!!

Mike Chorba
Jeff Taylor
July 14, 2018

"Fabulous "

- SaraG

What a great buying experience I had at this dealer. A refreshing change from prior buying experiences. Dave in sales was fantastic and so was Anthony in finance! Dave was willing to work out the deal over the phone before I drove 3 hours to come to the dealer. Had everything in order and Anthony got us in and out in a flash to sign the paperwork! Great personalities and great buying experience.

David Tranchilla