South County Lexus

Ted Bokhari

February 20, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- LDV1959

This is our second car we leased from South County Lexus because of their outstanding customer service. They have a top notch sales, finance and service staff that cater to your needs making sure every base is covered. They go out of their way to make sure you are happy and all your questions are answered not trying to sell you more than you want or need! I am sure we will be back in three years to lease our third car from South County Lexus!

Gina Neumeyer
Other Employees : Elie Khouri, Hans Ham

February 17, 2018

"The royal treatment 👑"

- Rindybird

Hassan, our Customer Service Tech, thouroughly explained what needed to be done for my Lexus. He graciously answered my questions and was very efficient in moving my car into service as well as retrieving a loaner car for me. He PROMPTLY called at the promised time to let me know my car was ready for pick up. No surprising hidden costs and a free car wash! All in all a great experience for me!

Daniel Garza
Other Employees : Hassan was my service guy

February 12, 2018

"Service"

- Gary Ponce

It was my first service for my car and first time working with Gary Nowakowski. Gary was very helpful and I look forward to working with him again in the future.

Gary Nowakowski