South County Lexus

Brigina Brock, Finance, South County Lexus

Brigina Brock

Finance

June 19, 2018

"Buying here is a must."

- ChristiMae

Well I am back for car #3, I cannot imagine buying or leasing a car anywhere else. I have been with Mercedes Benz, BMW, Cadillac and Infiniti and I can honestly say I would never go back to any of them or another Lexus dealership for that matter after being treated like family at South County Lexus. This last deal required them to jump through rings of fire in order to get me financed and they made it happen and did it with a smile. They never made me feel bad about the situation I was in either. Life happens, nothing worse than going to a dealership and them treating you poorly due to credit issues, WAY over on miles, an accident on your Carfax or in my case all of the above. I appreciate Pat Lustig Sr’s countinuous help over the years not to mention Michael, Houston and the miracle worker in the finance department, thank you all 1000x A++++ gentleman.

Michael Irkhin
Other Employees : Houston, Pat Sr

June 19, 2018

"Personable sales person"

- DrTed2nd

Didn't end up making the long trip to this dealer for my used car purchase, but would definitely recommend them. Twee was personable and responsive, and had a not found what I was looking for closer to my home, I likely would have purchased from her

Twee Hayes

June 17, 2018

"Excellent Service! "

- HilaryMarie

I visited to receive my complimentary 6-month service - everything went smoothly, no complaints here! I always experience exceptional customer service when I come in.

Daniel Garza