South Park Mitsubishi

Sales Professional

December 08, 2018

"Awesome Experience "

- Viktor

South Park Mitsubishi was my first planned stop on day 1 of car shopping. My sales agent, John Kozik was great and extremely patient with me and thoroughly answered all my questions. We test drove 2 different cars and he was extremely knowledgeable about all the features and specs of both types of cars. I instantly fell in love with the Eclipse Cross...I have owned 2 different Eclipse coupes over a 15 year period and have a lot of confidence in the Mitsubishi brand. So we sat down and worked out some numbers and the first offer he gave me was $5000 off of the sticker price even though I didn’t qualify for any of the incentives. So even with their no pressure approach, I was sold, it was too good a deal for a well equipped car. So because of the great offer from the sales team and the positive experience working with John Kozik, I would highly recommend going to South Park Mitsubishi if I were in the market for a new car, I know I’ll be back again in 4 years when my daughter is old enough to drive!!! Also, Tracy, the financing agent was great and added to the posit e experience. I had several questions for her and she answered everything with patience and easy to understand answers.

John Kozik

November 24, 2018

"good experience on a very busy day"

- andrew1725

all associates were very attentive to my presence on a busy day. they are professional under duress,[the place was packed] spent some time, met new people, and drove out with a 2014 outlander, discovered on there web site Brian Sten led me through the process like i'm family as did Tracy Goodwin, thanks guy's ! ps thanks to the boss for the new cap.

Brian Sten

November 07, 2018

"Awesome Caring People!!!"

- Randica

Awesome staff! I can't say enough about how they blessed me with a new car. They went far beyond what any other dealership would. There customer service is through the roof. They worked with me until I could get the best deal. So thankful!!

Bill Burns