South Park Mitsubishi

Bill Burns

April 19, 2018

"Completely satisfied! "

- Rkr6211

I could not be more happy with the purchase of a 2018 mirage. The staff were friendly and very helpful to get me out of my old vehicle. As the team was pushed for time I still managed to buy the vehicle and make it to work on time. I will definitely continue doing business with South Park Mitsubishi.

Bill Burns
Steve Cooley

April 18, 2018

"Great experience all around"

- Builes_a

I primarily was helped by Tony Goodwin but all the staff was very courteous. Tony was very receptive to my situation and made this car buying process very smooth. Tony was very informative and was able to handle all of my questions. The whole experience was very pleasant. I think he even went above and beyond by driving me 30 minutes away to help me drop off my car rental!

Tony Goodwin

April 16, 2018

"Excellenence"

- Tphilli4

I had an experience with Steve Cooley this past weekend. He was amazing. He was not pushy, he knew a lot about the vehicle, he made sure everything was set up right and that I knew how to work everything. I will refer anyone looking for a new car to them. They were awesome to work with!!!

Steve Cooley