South Park Mitsubishi

Husni Daghles

August 18, 2018

"New Car "

- Reichart

Our sales guy was very friendly and did not pressure us. He was understanding of other variables and allowed us to make the best decision for us. Great price, great value!

Brian Sten

August 13, 2018

"My GoTo Car Dealership"

- Jimmy21

I'm a returning customer. Typically car shopping is one of my least favorite things to do. Working however with my salesman John Kozik has made the experience much less stressful. He is very friendly and always extremely patient and helpful. I haven't ever felt pressured into making a purchase. I also have a fondness for their Sales Manager, Bill Burns. I knew what car I wanted and had researched other dealerships for comparable pricing. They didn't have the specific car of choice on the lot but they located it elsewhere and working with John and Bill, I am confident that we negotiated the best available price in town for the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT I recently purchased. South Park Mitsubishi has become my one stop shop for car purchases Check them out and ask for John. Lynda Persson

Bill Burns
John Kozik

August 08, 2018

"It was easy and convenient. "

- suzy

I did research before going in. I knew what I wanted and had gotten pre-qualified, but they even found me a better rate. We did a test-drive signed the papers and I love my new Outlander.

Tony Goodwin