Southern Chrysler Jeep - Greenbrier

Mauri Wimbush

November 20, 2018

"Bought a new car"

- JEAN Verified Customer

Eddie Mac was wonderful, as usual! His knowledge of the product is outstanding. He was very patient under most trying circumstances. And he gave me a baseball cap!

November 18, 2018

"Had a great buying experience!"

- SLesniewicz

I purchased a 2017 Rocky Ridge Custom Wrangler JKU from Eddie Mac. He made the process easy, helped me get the vehicle at a price I could afford and gave me wonderful customer service. Mike Casisa in finance helped me get the best loan rate and was wonderful walking me thru the entire process. I can’t thank thank these guys enough for their southern hospitality! This was my family’s 5th vehicle purchase from Southern and I highly recommend Eddie Mac - especially if you’re in the market for a Jeep!

Other Employees : Mike Casisa

November 14, 2018

"Outstanding job"

- MIjeep

Thank you Ricky for all your help. Being over 600 miles away we depended on you and you came thru. You are a honest and very nice person. We Love our Jeep. 😊 GREAT JOB!!

Ricky Griffin