Southern Chrysler Jeep - Greenbrier

Kevin Jones

Mauri Wimbush, Sales Manager, Southern Chrysler Jeep - Greenbrier

Mauri Wimbush

September 25, 2018

"INSPECTION AND OIL CHANGE"

- JAHBU Verified Customer

What an easy way to get your state inspection and oil changes taken of in a timely matter and not to mention complimentary when you buy with SOUTHERN !!!!!!!!

Bennie Tate
Other Employees : Lamont, David Brown

"No Hassle. No Burden"

- Shannon Verified Customer

Four days later and I still can't believe how easy this transaction went. Drove onto property in search for vehicle seen online. Was not sure if I was going to purchase it - just wanted to look at it. Vehicle was brought to me and it was beautiful - 2017 - great price - and I was given additional reductions. They did all they could to give me additional savings. Did not have to jump through hoops to come up with a lot of documentation for verification, did not have to fill out a lot of paperwork, did not have to put any money down. On top of it all, the staff I encountered were all genuinely great people. I think this was the best part for me. I feel like this encounter was heaven sent. If I didn't drive away from their property with a vehicle, I would still feel as though the time I spent there was worth it. Thanks to Ricky Griffin, Lauren Culver, Chasity, and the young lady at the receptionist desk. I have the vehicle I wanted and I have been enjoying it for the past 4 days. I still feel like this experience has been too good to be true. I don't change vehicles often, but I would prefer to return for my next purchase.

Ricky Griffin

"Wonderful experience "

- WRO252 Verified Customer

I did the legwork of finding the vehicle on the internet myself. The dealership was prompt in answering my email and they set an appointment for me the following day when I was available. When I arrived I met the salesman and he took me to the vehicle to look it over before test driving the vehicle. My salesman was a great guy and made my experience go from good to great.

Julian Hillman