Southfork Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sales & Leasing Advisor

February 20, 2019

"Great experience "

- BillyBayou

Southfork Dodge was highly recommend by friends, so when I needed a truck I gave them a shot. Every single employee that I encountered (Albert, Alex and Gabriel) was welcoming, friendly and worked hard to get me in the vehicle that I wanted, in a price that I felt was fair. Having sales team that is salary and not commission based makes a huge difference. I would not hesitate to use Southfork again.

Chris Godwin

February 18, 2019

"Phenomenal service/ 5 ⭐️‘s"

- Dodgelife

Everyone went out of their way to help me out with my new car! Bobby {Robert} was exceptional! I knew I could trust him and he explained the whole process in detail! When getting to the finance part Manny was also amazing! Thank you guys!

Bobby Parker
Other Employees : Manny

February 15, 2019

"Great experience! "

- BCAL

I found the truck online, drove an hour to get to the dealership, and met with salesman Albert. He spent a considerable amount of time assisting me and answered all my questions. He and the management team were very knowledgeable, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend them! I’m very happy with my purchase.

Chris Godwin