Spanos Motors

George Good

January 12, 2018

"Above and beyond!"

- wswinediva

I called Spanos to inquire on a vehicle listed on their website. I spoke with Dean Shaw, who informed me that the vehicle had a deposit on it. The sale looked secure. He told me if for any reason the sale fell through he would contact me. To my surprise I was fortunate to get a call from Dean a few days later letting me know the vehicle was available. The vehicle I was interested in is not commonly available so I was thrilled to have the opportunity to purchase it. Thanks to Dean I got the car I wanted in excellent condition!! I would highly recommend Spanos to anyone, especially if you are looking for an import with particular options. Ask for Dean Shaw, you won’t regret it.

Dean Shaw

January 07, 2018

"DJ was wonderful"

- Teresa B

My salesman DJ and the Finance Manager Paul were great to work with! DJ was patient, not pushy, I test drove the car I saw online and he also showed me a few others I was interested in, just so I could be sure the 2011 BMW X3 35i was the car I wanted. Paul and David in Finance were very patient with me concerning the "fraud alert" I didn't know I had on my credit. Overall, it was a smooth and painless experience!

Dudley Joseph
Other Employees : Paul Katsiadas and David Folta in Finance; and Dustin Ross in Service.

January 06, 2018

"Bought a 2002 XKR-100 from Dean Shaw, who was fantastic"

- Satisfied buyers

My wife and I found Dean Shaw and Spanos to be very professional and customer friendly. Dean was very informative, kind of an encyclopedia of Jags as well as other vehicles. He was not pushy. No pressure at all. Stayed in touch and found us the car we wanted. The entire purchase experience was fantastic and I would give Dean and his colleagues an A!

Dean Shaw