Spanos Motors

Andrei Thacker, Finance Manager, Spanos Motors

Andrei Thacker

4.4

July 13, 2018

"Dean Shaw Made Buying Used Car Painless"

- Ray

Had been looking for a while for an “update” to my 2000 Lexus RX 300 and had experience shopping on internet (including Spanos site) for what I wanted- found 2007 Lexus RX 400 hybrid with 60,000 miles that I was very interested in. Contacted Spanos over email about the vehicle and Dean initially told me vehicle was already sold! Told him in reply that I figured it wouldn’t last and I’d keep looking- then he re-contacts me and said he made a mistake and vehicle was indeed still for sale. So using a combination of emails and phone calls we finalized a deal- I live in Tallahassee so I couldn’t just come down to Daytona anytime for an in person look see and test drive- but Dean answered all my questions and made me feel secure in my interest and in the vehicle’s condition. He got me a little wiggle room on the asking price and since I was from out of town he was able to hold the vehicle on a credit card deposit. Bottom line- Dean and the Spanos organization made me feel comfortable throughout the selling process. Dean went the extra mile to help me make the deal very straightforward and acceptable to me. He is very knowledgeable about “the art and process of the deal” and is super fun to talk about not only cars but just about any subject! Hope he hasn’t retired before I need yet another vehicle! Ray

Andrei Thacker
Other Employees : Joe Winter, Steve Carl

July 01, 2018

"Excellent!!"

- truckdude

We spent a lot of time looking for a truck and had no luck. We are from Tampa and just happened to stumble across the Spanos Motors website. They had exactly what we were looking for in a truck. Everyone here is friendly and professional. We were able to work out a deal over the phone and when we arrived the truck was ready for us to test drive. Dean Shaw is very professional and answered all of our questions. We were in an out in an hour!! This was totally worth the drive from Tampa. The truck is awesome and we are very happy customers.

June 16, 2018

"Daughters 1st car..."

- Acottcpay

What a great experience. Bought our daughters 1st car today. We wanted something reliable, solid and affordable, we found that and more, a dealership that we'd return to. Thank you John Latreille. You've earned a repeat customer.

John Latreille