Spokane Hyundai

Ruschard Dodd-Masters, Sales Consultant, Spokane Hyundai

Ruschard Dodd-Masters

"The service was great."

- GOFROGGER Verified Customer

They did what they said they would do. Everything was taken care of and my car was ready when promised. I could not have asked for better service.

Justin Seelnacht and Robert, service manager.

"Sevice Genesis G90"

- tuandavid Verified Customer

I was met at the service center and they took me in immediately. The routine service was completed and I had my car back in a little less than an hour and a half. Everything fine except the car was not washed. Don't know if that should be included but at most other service centers it is carried out.

Adam Price

"Detail "

- KRISTAOZIMY Verified Customer

This was my first time at the Spokane Hyundai. I have lived in multiple states and have been to quite a few different dealerships and have seen good and poorly ran service centers. After just one visit I can already tell that this is the best service center I have taken my sonata to since purchasing it in 2014. I have desperately been needing to get my car detailed and saw they were running a special for both interior and exterior. I left my car overnight and picked it up the following afternoon and I was so happy with the results. The interior looked brand new! The seats were washed and 4 years of mess were removed. They exterior looked fantastic as well. They were able to buff out some very minor scratches. I’m not sure of who exactly performed the detail, but I will be back!

Jordan