Sport Durst Millennium Mazda Hyundai

4.2

October 17, 2017

"Great Service"

- panosmessis Verified Customer

Thank You Sport Durst Family! This is my third Elantra. My mechanic Vic has been incredibly helpful in maintaining my previous 2013 Elantra and I look forward to bring my new Elantra to Vic for my first oil change. Again I would like to thank everyone and especially Porsha for her great service during my Elantra SE 2108 purchase!

Porscha Wilson

October 12, 2017

"Great experience!"

- musicb4food Verified Customer

Excellent service! Sales staff was polite and professional. Financing was good to work with and I'm beyond happy with my purchase. Salesman worked to meet all of my needs with vehicle leaving me nothing to be dissatisfied with. Great job!

Percy Hinton

October 12, 2017

"Happy in Durham"

- kinney0 Verified Customer

Over all it was a great expereince. Michael was able to get me the color of the car I wanted and was great to work with.

Michael Silberman