Springfield Acura

Anthony Bruce, sales, Springfield Acura

Anthony Bruce

sales

October 20, 2017

"Anthony Bruce was great!"

- Clararb

Anthony Bruce is a great sales person!!! I'm very satisfy dealing with him. If I have to get another car, he will be the person that I will look to get from. I'll recommend him to all my friends. I'll be looking forward on 2020 for my next Acura.

Anthony Bruce

October 20, 2017

"The best"

- Ilovethemets

A friend referred me to josh and billy and they were just great. Didn't think I could even get approved for a car and somehow they did it. Thanks again josh & billy.

Joshua Gianas
Bill Ronnow

October 19, 2017

"Great car buying experience "

- S.E.D.

I went into the dealership with one thing in mind and I with the some great guidance I ended up with a car that was a better fit. I love my new RDX and Rick was the best to work with. No pressure and great advice.

Anthony Fratello