St Charles Hyundai

Jason Freed

December 14, 2017

"2018 Elantra"

- snaphappy123222 Verified Customer

After doing some research, we decided to go test drive the Elantra as it came recommended by my daughter. I knew the Elantra was a good fit & we purchased it that day. We didn't even go test drive any other cars.

Craig Smith
Steve Williams

December 14, 2017

"2018 Elantra SE purchase"

- supernurse089 Verified Customer

Excellent service from all staff members! In and out with a brand new functioning car with just enough bells and whistles for a person like me to understand

December 08, 2017

"Renee Daven's review"

- renee.daven Verified Customer

I was very pleased and impressed with my salesperson Jarrod Finder . He was not pressuring at all . He listened to my needs and wants . And then he showed me a variety of Santa Fe's until I found what I wanted . I would definitely return to buy a future vehicle from him again .

Jarrod Finder

New 2018 Hyundai Elantra, $14389

2018 Hyundai Elantra

New 2018 Hyundai Elantra, $14389

2018 Hyundai Elantra

• Friendliest Employees Around !