St. Cloud Hyundai

Paige Pickard

August 15, 2018

"Great experience"

- Lilli

Willing to take as long as it took. Found a good vehicle for the right price. Tony, Paul and Kris were great to work with.

Other Employees : Kris Winter

August 13, 2018

"Quality Service is the best sales pitch!"

- MaelovesherSantaFe

Rod Oltz was determined to help me find the vehicle that fit my needs. I didn't have a huge budget, and I had to have AWD or 4 WD. He showed me what was available, but nothing was quite right. Then he said, "Wait a second, I have an idea." He came back a few minutes later with the info on a Hyundai Santa Fe that had just been traded in by another salesman's family. That was the one! I'd been looking at several vehicles elsewhere, but either they were too pricey or had too many miles on them. My folks had bought their Hyundai Elantra in St. Cloud a few years before, and so they suggested we try there. We walked in, saw Rod, who my folks had bought from, and made the deal. I'm loving my vehicle; now all I have to do is see if it handles South Dakota blizzards! Thanks, Rod!

Rod Oltz

August 12, 2018

"Best car dealership around"

- chris,1960

They have the best customer service they make you feel so welcome when you walk in the door. Jon and Tony were great to me

Jon Viemeister