West Metro Buick GMC

Corey Nelson

December 09, 2018

"Phenomenal experience "

- JLYOZAMP Verified Customer

The staff were very professional, knowledgeable, thorough, and friendly. I test drove different SUVs until I was completely satisfied. I am very happy with my Buick envision.

Andrew Schwinghammer
Jeff Sell

December 09, 2018

"The only dealership to buy a car in the metro!"

- Tony1987

Considering I'm a person that is VERY careful with my money, which I'm sure can be a pain, everyone at West Metro absolutely killed it! Kent went above and beyond to accomplish my needs without being pushy in any way! Ryan in finance did a great job explaining everything to me, while we all joked around and had fun! No matter what you're buying, stop in to West Metro first!

Kent Kalkbrenner

December 07, 2018

"Quick and Easy"

- DANIELGHICKMAN Verified Customer

Easily the fastest transaction for buying a car I’ve ever had. I picked out the car online, called the dealership to confirm it was still in stock and when I got there the car was parked up front with the heater already cranking along! I drove from St. Cloud to pick up the car because West Metro had a newer version of the car I wanted for less money! I would buy from West Metro again!

Corey Nelson