West Metro Buick GMC

Ryan Hurrle, Aftermarket Sales, West Metro Buick GMC

Ryan Hurrle

Aftermarket Sales

November 04, 2017

"West Metro is the GOLD STANDARD for sales and service."

- BettyZ

Members of my immediate and extended family and I have purchased our vehicles for well over 20 years exclusively from LLoyd Hemenway and West Metro. There's only one reason for our enduring loyalty: the personal attention to providing the best service and the greatest value that is the hallmark of Lloyd and the incredible team he has assembled who share his commitment to customer service at every level. There is no high pressure sell at West Metro. Recently, I called Lloyd about purchasing a new 2018 vehicle but wanted it in a special color. He informed me that it couldn't be ordered that way, but suggested I would get a better value by getting a 2017 model lease return with low miles at a depreciated cost and then having it custom painted. I had some challenging specific vehicle option requirements, but Lloyd was able to find the vehicle that fit my request. Although West Metro had never done this kind of customization, Lloyd was excited and enthusiastic about helping me create the exact vehicle I wanted. He discussed candidly what the process would entail, figured out how to accomplish the customization while protecting the vehicle warranty, lined up the best professional resources needed, and coordinated and personally managed the project from start to finish. Lloyd personally presented me with my dream car. It's absolutely stunning and I couldn't be more pleased. Jeff who is the It guru - which I am not - got me functional on all the digital electronics before I left the premises. Thanks so much, guys! Everywhere I go people compliment me on the beautiful and unusual color of my Buick Enclave! Did I mention I love it!? And thanks to Lloyd and West Metro, I'm driving the only one on the planet!

Jeff Tischner
James Meyers

November 04, 2017

"new truck"

- gebert

great to do work with very good aaaa would buy from then agine sale was great will tell freinds about them they are noew for great services thanks agin

October 19, 2017

"Great experience"

- Robsub33

Stopped in to look at used suburbans and saw one in my price range. I went in to ask about and met Andy. Andy took care of me from start to finish even staying late so I could take car home that night. Can’t say enough about Andy and the entire staff at West Metro. Everyone is very friendly and makes you feel like a person and not a number. Very glad to have bought local.

Ryan Hurrle