West Metro Buick GMC

Internet Manager

June 17, 2018

"New Acadia "

- Mike and Wendy

We found the dealership clean friendly and honest. Our salesperson Jeff was wonderful and walked us through every step of the purchase. In finance Ryan was very helpful also.

Jeff Tischner
Ryan Hurrle

June 11, 2018

"Extremely Helpful and Thoughtful"

- Vthunder28

James made one of the most stressful parts of buying a car (the finances) easy and simple. I did not have to wait long between sending in the loan application and talking about the details with James. He was helpful and extremely knowledgeable. Fully explained all of the warranty options and answered any questions my wife or I had during the process. He kept it fun and exciting as well. Would recommend James and was impressed how he could make a potentially stressful part of car buying into an enjoyable one.

James Meyers

June 10, 2018

"By Luck"

- NYYJess

I can't say enough about the professional and awesome service my wife and I received from John, Lloyd, and Ryan. We had traveled all day from North Dakota and after two "really bad" experiences from two other MN dealerships we were ready to head back home. By chance before getting on the interstate I told my wife I wanted to look at one more dealership-West Metro. It was five o'clock on a Saturday evening...closing time. I didn't think I would find exactly what I was looking for all day long--a black Denali. Even though it was closing time everyone was willing to stay and help us get back home with what we wanted a brand new pickup. They work extremely well together as a team and treat their customers with the utmost respect and that is really hard to find these days. I want to thank the whole team especially Lloyd, John, and Ryan for helping us out. We will definitely be back. #GoYankees.

John Kinsell