West Metro Buick GMC

Corey Nelson

October 15, 2018

"Good experience!"

- Jl88

Good selection of vehicles and knowledgeable sales people. Low pressure sales people, which we appreciate. This is the second vehicle we’ve purchased from them.

James Meyers
Jared Nebel

October 13, 2018

"Exceeded my experience "

- MSARGENT1723 Verified Customer

I have purchased many vehicles over many years and the West Metro Team are the best I've worked with in helping me and my family with the buying experience.

Andrew Schwinghammer
Lloyd Hemenway
Jeff Sell

October 12, 2018

"Amazing experience! "

- ReneeJ

I had the pleasure of working with Kent and Ryan when I needed to upgrade into a larger vehicle. I wanted to get an SUV. Kent was very knowledgeable and helpful in answering my questions and showing me the ins and outs of the vehicle I wanted. Ryan helped me through the financing process. Everyone there is very friendly! I loved my experience and I strongly recommend West Metro Buick GMC to anyone and everyone who is looking for a new vehicle. Keep up the great work guys! I’ll be back to do business again!

Kent Kalkbrenner