Stateline CJDR

Tom Medeiros, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Stateline CJDR

Tom Medeiros

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 13, 2018

"Awesome personnel that take care of you..."

- RADAMES.ORTIZ2011 Verified Customer

Really good people to deal with.. highly recommend them.. it was a really good experience they guided my through all the process.. that took the time to explain to me what my Jeep needed...

Ben Ortiz
Jeff Boyer
Josh Camara
Lionel Choiniere
Christine Papa

November 13, 2018

"Service"

- TRICIA Verified Customer

My Service was great they took care of me and fixed my SUV....I highly recommend them for any service and will recommend them to my family and friends.

Paul

November 10, 2018

"Good experience with the dealership."

- BREHLER Verified Customer

Just didn’t understand why there was no title for the car I purchased. I had to wait over a week to get the car. But was very satisfied that they did have the car delivered to me.

Arnie