Steve Schmitt-Brubaker

Dean Schmidt, Sales and Leasing Professional, Steve Schmitt-Brubaker

Dean Schmidt

Sales and Leasing Professional

August 18, 2018

"Todd and the overall experience were exceptional! "

- wcbach@madisontelco.com Verified Customer

My daughter and son-in-law have purchased 9 or 10 vehicles (some for a business) from Todd Cange at Steve Schmidt - Troy. I saw the preowned crossover online (had just come in), and my daughter called and asked Todd to hold it until I could get there, which he did. I loved the car and purchased it. I could not be more pleased with every aspect of the purchase and will definitely buy my next verhicle there. It was my best car experience ever!

Kelly Ondrey
Other Employees : Todd Cange

August 16, 2018

"Very Professional service"

- jrtaylor1 Verified Customer

The service managers were professional and explained the diagnostics on my vehicle thoroughly. The wait time was reasonable. The waiting area was comfortable and I enjoyed the coffee and snacks while waiting.

Trevor Klump, Ray Wright

August 16, 2018

"FAST AND AWESOME"

- TLPCHITWN62208 Verified Customer

I thought the whole experience was quick and easy from start to finish. Kyle my salesman did not pressure me in anyway, my finance guy Evan had it together and did not try to sell me something I didn't need or up sell me and when I expressed what I wanted the whole group at this dealership helped to get the process completed. I would definitely buy here again

Kyle and Evan