Steve Schmitt-Brubaker

Sales and Leasing Professional

January 15, 2019

"Great experience "

- GRANTSTEPHENS Verified Customer

The folks at Schmit-Brubaker were great! I purchased a lesser expensive preowned vehicle and I was treated like I was buying the most expensive car on the lot! Everyone I came into contact with was helpful and friendly, and took the extra time to answer any questions I had or needed explaining. I would definitely recommend these guys to my friends!

KYLE BISHOP
Kelly Ondrey
Other Employees : Chris Tate, Evan Downey

January 13, 2019

"Warranty work "

- jlbjones Verified Customer

My salesman thought of everything and treated my car just like I would want him to. It was absolutely one of the best experiences I have had with a dealership working on my car. Work was done right first time and my car had no dirt or grease marks etc from the mechanics.

Dean Schmidt

January 11, 2019

"truck ate gas line"

- PLOVICH Verified Customer

My truck was towed to the dealership and they repaired in immediately and returned it to our home so we did not have to go there and pick it up

Bob