Stevens Creek Toyota

161 Reviews of Stevens Creek Toyota

December 04, 2018

"Effortless and reasonable"

- Dogman

My title says it all. The maintenance visit for my 2017 Tundra was truly effortless and reasonable. I strongly recommend Stevens Creek Toyota's service department. I enjoyed the purchase experience and the great maintenance has completed my satisfaction with the dealership.

John Mills
Barry Dillon
Heather
October 20, 2018

"Thank you Kalani and Stevens Creek Toyota!"

- patmorita

I had decided that I wanted to purchase the new model CHR, and Kalani Hernandez was the best salesaman I've ever encountered. He provided both amazing customer service as well as detailed knowledge of all things Toyota. Without being even a bit pushy, and early on, with his help, he convinced both my mom and myself that we would very happy with the Limited Edition 2019 CHR. And he was right :) Everyday I'm discovering a new bell or whistle in my car, and I am incredibly happy with both my shopping experience AND my new wheels! Thanks Kalani and Stevens Creek Toyota! L

Kalani Hernandez
Oct 21, 2018 -

Stevens Creek Toyota responded

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! The Stevens Creek Toyota Management Team.

October 04, 2018

"AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC SALES TEAM "

- Ryan

I wanted to say a special thanks to RAY KHANDAN and JOSH POURKHORSAND for making my purchase very easy. I saw a car they had online on Wednesday morning. I was 300 miles away. Right away Ray got me a picture, and Josh sent me the pictures same day. Ray was immediate with the email responses. Due to me being 360 miles away, I took Ray's word and sent a deposit on the car. They held the car for me about 5 days while I made travel arrangements. Josh was excellent over text and communication. He fedex'd all documents to me overnight, and I sent the payment overnight back to them. I was hesitant essentially into buying a car sight unseen. Once I was there, car was perfect, and EXACTLY as RAY described it. Josh had the car clean, ready, all paperwork was done. The BEST PART is I NEVER had to step foot in the FINANCE department!! I got my keys, and drove it 6 hours back home. In this day and age, where people send fake pictures, and do anything to get your foot in the dealership door, I very much appreciated Ray and Josh's honesty and straightforwardness. They were easy to deal with, and I got the car I wanted. There was no waiting, no games. I buy 2 cars a year at the very least, and this was the EASIEST of the 39 cars I have purchased so far. BIG THANKS TO YOU GUYS!!! YOU GUYS WERE SUPERB!!!

Other Employees : JOSH POURKHORSAND
Oct 09, 2018 -

Stevens Creek Toyota responded

Thank you for reaching out! Reviews like these mean the world to us here at our dealership. Take care and have a great day. Regards, The Stevens Creek Toyota Management Team.

September 26, 2018

"Josh is the MAN!! "

- Joao

June, 29, 2018 customer: Joao vehicle: Toyota Tacoma TRD OFF ROAD after 6 months of research on the tacomas, I decided I was ready to buy my new truck and I started hunting for the best price. after having an unpleasant experience at capitol toyota with a newbie salesman that straight up lied to me about pricing & color availability, i walked away and decided to give Steven Creek Toyota a shot. BOOM!!!! I ran into Josh Pourkhorsand on the internet, I called him, we talked pricing and setup a test drive. the rest is history. Josh worked his magic and gave me a very good deal, he was very, very helpful every step of the way which made my buying experience very pleasant. talk about a "go above and beyond kind of guy", there are not many of those around these days. I walked away very happy with the deal I got and the customer service I received from Josh. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy at this dealership.

Sep 26, 2018 -

Stevens Creek Toyota responded

Your kind words mean a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that our team was able to meet your needs. We always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Regards, The Stevens Creek Toyota Management Team.

September 22, 2018

" Poor customer service and possible gender bias"

- dmg21560

I started out writing my story in the review, with all the details. I'm now deleting the details and will just give you the bottom line. I have been a loyal customer of this dealership for 10 years. Yesterday, I took my car in for service and wanted to look into purchasing a new Rav4 from them. Even though I was at first, willing to overlook that no one came over to help me as I was inspecting a vehicle on the showroom floor, it is because I was treated so poorly by a rude and condescending service agent, that I am now going to take my business to a dealership closer to my home. I don't think this dealership understands the FACT that women represent 18 trillion dollars into the coming years' economy and deserve to be treated with respect. They certainly would never have treated or said the things they said to me, to a male customer. Regardless of gender, all consumers should be adamant in demanding respectful and quality customer service. If you are a female consumer, you should contemplate this dealership with a wary and keen eye and not make any exceptions for bad behavior or lack of customer service/attention. Only, then, might they change the way they treat and provide service to women.

The service agent's name is not listed. His name is Vinh
Sep 24, 2018 -

Stevens Creek Toyota responded

We are extremely sorry to hear about this, and can assure you that happened is in no way indicative of the way we run things here. Please reach out to us directly at (408) 984-1234 so we can hear more about what happened and make this right. Your business is extremely important to our dealership, and we do not want to lose you as a customer. Regards, The Stevens Creek Toyota Management Team

September 07, 2018

"Tragic Experience! (STEVENS CREEK DEALERSHIP)"

- Kitgo32

August 10, 2018 I went in for an oil change, the service person was a Edgardo. Edgardo told me I was not due for an oil change but I did need my tires rotated. I paid $30 and had my tires rotated. August 12, 2018 my car would not start, this was on a Sunday when I was trying to go to work and had to call Uber because I didn't want to be late. August 13, 2018 I called AAA and had my car towed back to Stevens Creek dealership. The service person was Vinh Nguyen. Vinh Nguyen started off by asking me basic questions about the car and the cost of a Diagnostics. Then suggested that it might be the key, he showed me my key, and said the original dealership gave you an aftermarket key. Vihn Nguyen said he cannot be sure until he completes the Diagnostics but he believes this to be the problem. Vihn said he would call me and let me know what was going on with my car and if there would be any cost to me. That was the very last time I heard from Vihn Nguyen. August 15,2018 I called the Stevens Creek dealership to find out about my car, I spoke with the receptionist, she did not give me any information except my car was ready for pickup. I explained to her that was not possible because no one called me to explain what went wrong with the car and what the cost would be. The receptionist said she did not know and I would have to come in and find out what's going on. August 17, 2018 The first service person to help me was Edgardo, the same man that had handled the papers for my tire rotation on the 10th of August. Edgardo politely asked me what I was doing back at the dealership, I explained everything I had been through up until this point. Edgardo got on the computer and checked and found no information concerning the issue. He continue to check and told me to hold on, Edgardo excused himself from the desk and left the area. He came back a few minutes later, he sat down at the computer and started typing. I asked for a second time what information he found out about my car. This time Edgardo was no longer answering my questions, he again excused himself and went to the printer. After printing out some papers he disappeared from sight. When Edgardo came back he had another man with him who is introduced as Phat. Edgardo and Phat told me my car was fixed and said there would be no charge and the next time I should ask for them and that I did not have to deal with Vihn Nguyen. I asked why I was not notified before they did anything to my car. Phat repeated that there was no charge the car was fixed Phat explained that I now have three sets of keys and my car was waiting out front for me. 5-10min after I left I called the Stevens Creek dealership and asked Edgardo if I was supposed to get paperwork of some kind. Edgardo said he thought Phat gave me the paperwork. I explained to Edgardo that he was standing right there when Phat was talking, and at no point did Phat offer me papers of any kind. Edgardo put me on hold for a few minutes. Phat was on the phone and explained that Edgardo was the one who gave me the papers. I explained to phat that he was also standing right there and no one offered me papers of any kind. Phat apologized, and changed his story. Phat said he thought the papers we're put on my passenger car seat. I explained to phat that there was only one copy both he and Edgardo we're standing there until I left so there is no way that one copy could have ended up on my passenger car seat. I ask to speak to a manager, and was given the run around about where this manager may or may not be. I was transferred to Barry Dillon, which turned out to be the worst customer service I had experienced so far. Barry Dillon was very impatient with hearing my story from start to finish, he continue to interrupt me. Barry Dillon actually laughed at the situation when I explained that I was not given papers! I grew angrier by the minute at his jovial Spirit at my demise. Barry Dillon continue to talk over me and tell me that the car was fixed, I didn't have to pay and he doesn't see what the problem is. Barry Dillon said that if I keep going he was not going to listen, and all he has to do is hang up. Barry Dillon actually counted 1, 2, 3 and hung up on me! I could not believe Berry Dillons arrogance and callous behavior towards me. Barry called back within a few minutes, I did not want to answer the phone but realized I had no way to get in touch with the general manager or the owner of the Toyota Stevens Creek dealership. When I answered the phone Barry Dillion said "are you ready to listen to me." I was so angry at that point I said I want the owner's information, I made it very clear I didn't want to talk to him anymore. Barry told me he cannot give out the owner of the dealerships information. But he will have the general manager call me. I asked for the general managers name and when I will be hearing from him. Barry told me that the general manager Ray Khandan would be in on Sunday around 10am. I told Barry that I would be at work at that time. Barry Dillon told me he would have the general manager Ray Khandan give me a call on Monday. I am relieved to say that was the last I heard from Barry Dillon. Unfortunately I never heard from the general manager Ray Khandan. September 6, 2018 I went to start my car and once again my car would not start just like the first time. I called the Stevens Creek dealership and demanded to speak to Ray Khandan. I was told he was not in, and would be working tomorrow morning. September 7, 2018 I called the dealership first thing around 9:30- 10am. I spoke with a very outspoken and overbearing receptionist named Jessica. Jessica who asked for my name and number and said she would let the general manager know. I told Jessica I didn't want to leave my name or number because I had done this several times and got nowhere with this dealership. I explain to Jessica that my car was illegally worked on and I wanted to speak with Ray immediately. The receptionist gave me two numbers and said I should try those numbers to see if I can locate the General manager. keep in mind Jessica never offered to transfer me or page anyone that might help me. I got off the phone with Jessica I called back and tried both extensions which led me nowhere. I called the dealership back and ask to speak to Jessica, I explained to her both extensions did not work and I wanted to speak to Ray. Jessica responded in a haughty tone and told me she did not know and if I had given her my information the first time she could give the information to Ray. I told Jessica if she could give Ray the information then she can get him on the phone. Jessica responded by saying am not going to argue and she hung up on me. I called back several times without anyone answering the phone. Finally Jessica picked up the phone and rudely said Ray is trying to call you you should stop calling here. I tried to explain to Jessica that I had no voice mail from Ray and she can put Ray on the phone, but Jessica continued to talk over me. I hung up on Jessica and called back. This time when I called back I got Ray Khandan on the phone. I explained the entire story from start to finish, Ray Khandan try to interrupt me several times while I was explaining my story. When I finished Rey Khandan said in an impatient tone so what do you want me to do. I was flabbergasted and mentally exhausted. Ray went on to ask me questions about the car, even though I explain the story. Ray tried say that the car was messed up before I brought it to the Stevens Creek dealership. Ray did not want to recognize or discuss the fact that my car was illegally worked on at his dealership. Ray Khandan was very selective about the words he used when speaking with me. Towards the end of our conversation Ray said he wasted 26 minutes with me on the phone and was about done talking to me. He suggested I take my car back to my original dealership, I made it clear to Stevens Creek dealership is responsible because they were the last ones that had my car. I explained to him that I had no paperwork, my car was illegally worked on, and now my car is not working at all. I told him i will report the dealership. Ray refused to make the connection and continued to make presumptuous statements about my car and said it was the other dealerships responsibility. I asked Ray Khandan for the last time if he was going to fix my car or not. He said he will not have my car fixed at his dealership please keep in mind, my car is under warranty and was illegally worked on at Ray Khandan's dealership, I hung up the phone. Never ever in all my life have I received such disgusting customer service. The entire situation from August untill now September 7th has left me feeling exhausted, exasperated, and insignificant! The treatment I received from the receptionist, service reps and general manager was unacceptable and a unforgettable memory. Stevens Creek dealership is dishonest, has zero accountability, and allows illegal activity to go unpunished. I have reported them to BAR, (Bureau of Automotive repair) BBB (Better Business Bureau) and on Monday I will contact the State Attorney General. Stevens Creek dealership treated me lower than a dog and I still have no car to speak of, because Ray Khandan refuses to fix my car which is still under warranty after they illegally worked on my car. Please beware of this dealership. They start out being very charismatic, and when you start having problems you will see them for who they really are. Barry Dillon, Ray Khandan, Vinh Nguyen, Phat, Edgardo, and Jessica the receptionist are by far the worst of the worst when it comes to quality customer service I do not believe these people can be taught the basics of honesty, and human decency. If you are considering buying a car, or taking your car in for service I recommend trying any other location but stay away from STEVENS CREEK dealership! I am sure most people work very hard for their money and they don't want or deserve horrendous experiences. I promise you that is what you will get if you go to the STEVENS CREEK dealership. Good luck to you all.

Barry Dillon
Ray Khandan
Other Employees : Barry Dillon Vinh Nguyen, Phat, Edgardo, Ray Khandan,and Jessica (receptionist)
Sep 11, 2018 -

Stevens Creek Toyota responded

This review has been received and acknowledged. Regards, The Stevens Creek Toyota Management Team.

September 05, 2018

"Life Saver :)"

- Rosesikl

Jason Sulon was a life saver. He fixed my tire eventhough they were about to close and some of the mechanics were about to go home. Jason took his time to fix my tire. I really like his customer service, he is very friendly and funny. I would love to recommend him to anyone. He did an awesome job :)

Jason Sulon
Sep 06, 2018 -

Stevens Creek Toyota responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive feedback. We're glad that Jason and the service team were able to take care of you! Regards, The Stevens Creek Toyota Management Team.

August 07, 2018

"Great Experience"

- rubenwt

Josh was quick to respond and very helpful with the journey to acquire a new car. I would recommend him to all my friends for a new Toyota

Aug 08, 2018 -

Stevens Creek Toyota responded

We're happy to hear that everything went well for you, Ruben! Regards, The Stevens Creek Toyota Management Team.

July 27, 2018

"Amazing experience "

- Stephanie

Such a great experience purchasing a new car! We were helped by Josh. Look for him if you are ever thinking about buying or leasing a car. He's AMAZING. So caring and attentive. It's hard when you want to buy a car without breaking your bank account, but also know that they are trying to squeeze you of more money because this is their living wage too! However, Josh is such an honest man and helped us out the best he could. This place really accommodated my needs and my budget. Thank you so much to the Stevens Creek Toyota team, especially Josh! So happy with my new Prius.

Jul 29, 2018 -

Stevens Creek Toyota responded

Thanks so much for your feedback, Stephanie! We are happy to hear that Josh was able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you! Regards, The Stevens Creek Toyota Management Team.

July 20, 2018

"Great experience leasing a Camry"

- Saurav

Josh was very professional and was extremely patient in explaining the features of the Camry I leased. He is very friendly and also got me a good deal on the lease. I would highly recommend a shopping experience with Josh.

Josh
Jul 22, 2018 -

Stevens Creek Toyota responded

Thank you for this positive feedback and recommendation, Saurav! We're delighted to hear that Josh was of such help to you. Regards, The Stevens Creek Toyota Management Team.