Stevinson Chevrolet

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Rick Borzileri, Sales Manager, Stevinson Chevrolet

Rick Borzileri

January 28, 2019

"Best car buying experience I’ve ever had"

- JT Silverado

Really happy with the way I was treated when buying my new Silverado. No high pressure sales tactics and everyone was really pleasant to deal with from sales to the financing department.

January 09, 2019

"Honestly a pleasant experience"

- Familytime

We were never pushed into a decision. The sales man gave us the fact sheets and allowed us to make our decision. I appreciate the attentiveness of the staff and salesman.

January 02, 2019

"Easy no pressure, low key sales"

- Rex S.

I am incredibly satisfied with my car buying experience with Mike. He made the process of buying a new car as low pressure as possible. He gave great customer service and helped me get the car I wanted at a price I was happy with. I would highly recommend working with Mike to purchase a new vehicle.

Michael Lubbers