Stevinson Chevrolet

3.4
Kevin Kramer, Sales Consultant, Stevinson Chevrolet

Kevin Kramer

October 17, 2017

" It Wass great!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- glenda the good witch

Everyone was very helpful and pleasant to work with. It was the best experience I've ever had trading for a new car. I knew the type of car when I came in and what I could afford. Megan found the car I wanted and with the other people they got it to a price I could afford. Thanks to all for all your help and the chocolate candy!!!

Tracy Weigum
Bill Coleman
Other Employees : Megan Wolf and I'm not sure of the names. But thanks to them too.

October 13, 2017

"First Class!"

- elkcrkact

I had a very good idea of the vehicle I wanted and Kevin Kramer located exactly that vehicle. He made my visit to Stevinson very enjoyable and absolutely "pain free". I have purchased a lot of vehicles during my 70 plus years and this was, by lightyears, the best experience I've ever had! I guarantee you won't be disappointed with Kevin. No reason to shop anywhere else.

Kevin Kramer
Bill Coleman

September 13, 2017

"Excellent experience!!!!"

- Excellent Experience Ever!!!

Ask for Francisco Aguilar!!!! Best dealership experience we ever had! He let us take a test drive without him, which is unheard of. It was like buying a car from a trustworthy, friend who had our best interest at heart.

Fransisco Aguilar