Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont

Davis Walker

Christopher Tracey, Sales Associate, Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont

Christopher Tracey

December 06, 2018

"Surprisingly Pleasant Car-Buying Experience"

- Ben/Nancy

My wife and I stopped at Stevinson Hyundai in Longmont to test drive a 2018 used Elantra. We were pleased by the car and surprisingly pleased by the non-pressure sales staff. Jim Rosa (Sales Manager), Sean Miskell (Sales Consultant), and Chris Carnahan (Sales Consultant) were helpful, informative, and professional. At no point did my wife and I feel pressured to buy. These individuals let the quality of the product sell itself. We bought the car. We recommend Jim, Sean, and Chris highly. The dealership is also high on our list of ethical businesses in Colorado. We will recommend it to others and look forward to continuing to do business with Stevinson.

Chris Carnahan
Jim Rosa

November 22, 2018

"Excellent!"

- Connie

I purchased a 2015 Hyundai Sonata and not only is it a wonderful car but the entire experience from when I started looking on line until I drove off the load was the smoothest car buying experience ever. I will definitely refer everyone I know to this dealership!

Christopher Tracey
Sammy Valdez
Other Employees : Samantha

November 16, 2018

"Very happy customer! "

- Ann

I recently purchased a used Hyundai Santa Fe and bought it at Stevenson . I have always been happy with their service department and their manager Steve. Now, I am very happy with their sales department. I had a very positive experience buying a used car there. The staff at Stevinson is top notch in providing great customer service. For this reason I am a happy repeat customer .

Steve Lines