Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Alden Pace

November 17, 2017

"Pleasant and professional!"

- khomes41

We found Sevinson Lexus of Frederick, CO online. After sending an initial contact request, we received a phone call within the hour. Kasey Goodrich was very accommodating regarding all of our concerns about the vehicle, sending photos and more quite quickly for our review. We were able to reach an agreement on price without too much trouble, and when we arrived at the dealership to drive the vehicle, Kasey had everything ready for us. Once we decided to purchase, the paperwork did not take much time, and we were on the road quickly. We appreciate Kasey's professionalism, his attention to detail, his communication, and his follow-up during and after the sale. This was an easy, pleasant transaction. We would highly recommend Kasey and the team at Stevinson Lexus in Frederick to others who are shopping for a vehicle.

October 31, 2017

"Friendly, professional, customer focused."

- Christine

Kasey was very helpful and listened to what I wanted, what I didn't want and reacted accordingly. He was able to take care of my wants and needs and didn't hesitate when I requested to test drive a different car on the lot for comparison purposes. I do not like negotiating as I want the best deal, period. I felt I received good value for a great car. I would recommend Kasey without hesitation!

October 29, 2017

"Great experience"

- TSeibel

We had a great purchasing experience with Kasey at Stevinson Lexus. He handled every one of our issues and made sure we were 100% satisfied with the vehicle.

Zach Ritter