Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way, Frederick, Colorado 80504

Chris Rogers, Sales Consultant, Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Chris Rogers

Kasey Goodrich, Master Certified Lexus Sales Professional, Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Kasey Goodrich

Master Certified Lexus Sales Professional
Dave Alengi II, Sales Consultant, Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Dave Alengi II

Ron Domenico, Service Advisor, Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Ron Domenico

November 12, 2018

"I wish I had gone to Stevenson Lexus years ago"

- Carolyn927

My first visit was late September of this year. On a fluke I stopped walk around their lot and thanks to Chris Rogers, I ended up driving away in a 2017 Nexus200t plus an extended factory warranty. Five weeks later I was involved in a serious accident in that car, which I was able to walk away with only some bruising from all of the airbags deploying. Two days later I returned to Lexus to look at another Nexus as I feel that my life was saved by the safety of the car. Once again, Chris took good care of me and helped me lease a 2019 Nexus300. Everyone in the showroom treated me like family or a friend and cared that I was okay.

Jeff Farley
Other Employees : Scott, who very patiently showed me the features of both cars

November 08, 2018

"Mr Rogers"

- LuisaRuano

I cant say enough to describe our experience with Chris Rogers at Stevinson Lexus, first he was the first salesman that ask if we needed help after we were waiting for a while, he is very honest, and kind he explain every detail of the process and was very patient with all our questions since this was our first time buying. If you have the opportunity to meet him you will understand the attention and professional service he delivers. He is simply the best!! And also Anthony Munoz in the finance department was amazing too! Thank you Mr.Rogers

November 03, 2018

"Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is OUTSTANDING!!"

- Rick W.

I had the pleasure of meeting Chris Rogers approximately 5 years ago. At the time, the very specific Lexus I was looking for was not in Stevinson's inventory. However, Chris took the time reviewing a similar car, and that information proved to be invaluable to me to eventually find the very tricky-to-find car I was looking for. Fast forward 5 years and our family's search for our next car...there was no doubt I was going to check with Stevinson again, and specifically see to it that Chris was involved. I'm so glad that I did! When I made contact with Chris again, he actually recalled who I was, despite the fact that we couldn't do a deal 5 years before. Phenomenal!! My experience working with Chris this time was more outstanding than I expected, and more outstanding than the Lexus vehicles he shares with his customers. I'm a very particular buyer and I knew exactly what I could or could not agree to in order to complete a transaction. Chris was equally transparent and THAT made the car-buying experience a true pleasure. While Chris deserves many accolades, the same can be said for his sales manager, Dave Alengi. With the used vehicle I selected, Dave was involved in addressing some of the detailed requests I had, and he was extremely patient and understanding in doing so. I'm extremely grateful for Dave's involvement in this transaction. I will also mention Anthony Munoz. Although we only spent about 20 minutes together finalizing the deal, he was fantastic. I've never completed an auto transaction so quickly and easily. Thank you, Anthony! Thanks also to the detailer Tony who helped make my used car look like new, and the folks in the Parts Department, who are helping me in my pursuit of a tricky piece for my other Lexus. Once again, these are outstanding representatives of Stevinson Lexus who work very hard for the customer...and it shows. To be clear, Stevinson Lexus has a full staff of team members who make the customer experience what it should be. From the folks I've dealt with in service and parts over the years, and now...with the sales team...I know that there is an obvious commitment to the customer from Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. I'm extremely grateful for that and look forward to purchasing more cars in the future. To everyone on the team...my very sincerest thanks! Rick W.

Dave Alengi II