Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way, Frederick, Colorado 80504

Kasey Goodrich, Master Certified Lexus Sales Professional, Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Master Certified Lexus Sales Professional
Chris Rogers, Sales Consultant, Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Chris Rogers

Ron Domenico, Service Advisor, Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Ron Domenico

Scott Sloane, Service Advisor, Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Scott Sloane

January 07, 2019

"Kasey Goodrich-trusted profesional "

- Berg

Kasey was very helpful with my vehicle purchase. He hadled questions, information and transaction in a professional manner. I would trust him to assist with my next vehicle purchase.

January 04, 2019

"Great experience!"

- Cindy123

I came Stevinson Lexus of Frederick to look at a certified/used Lexus I’d seen on the dealer website. From start to finish, I had a great experience. My thanks to Dave for the warm greeting and setting me up with Kasey, who made the sale an easy and straightforward decision, to Alden who made the financial transaction smooth and efficient. I’ve been a satisfied Stevinson customer for many years - I came in with my 2005 RX330 and left with a 2015 certified RX350 and couldn’t be happier - the perfect way to start off 2019!

Dave Alengi II
Alden Pace

January 01, 2019

"Great Experience "

- South Dakota

I have purchased at least four or five vehicles through Kasey. He is very easy to work with and is never “pushy”. In particular, I appreciate his willingness to work with me. I let him know what I am looking for in terms of payments and value and he goes above and beyond to make it work. Overall, I would highly recommend Kasey to anyone looking for a vehicle. Great guy.

Used 2016 Lexus RX, $35500