Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way, Frederick, Colorado 80504

736 Reviews of Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

January 07, 2019

"Kasey Goodrich-trusted profesional "

- Berg

Kasey was very helpful with my vehicle purchase. He hadled questions, information and transaction in a professional manner. I would trust him to assist with my next vehicle purchase.

Jan 16, 2019 -

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Hi Berg, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Take care!

January 04, 2019

"Great experience!"

- Cindy123

I came Stevinson Lexus of Frederick to look at a certified/used Lexus I’d seen on the dealer website. From start to finish, I had a great experience. My thanks to Dave for the warm greeting and setting me up with Kasey, who made the sale an easy and straightforward decision, to Alden who made the financial transaction smooth and efficient. I’ve been a satisfied Stevinson customer for many years - I came in with my 2005 RX330 and left with a 2015 certified RX350 and couldn’t be happier - the perfect way to start off 2019!

Dave Alengi II
Alden Pace

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Congratulations on your new 2015 RX 350! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

January 01, 2019

"Great Experience "

- South Dakota

I have purchased at least four or five vehicles through Kasey. He is very easy to work with and is never “pushy”. In particular, I appreciate his willingness to work with me. I let him know what I am looking for in terms of payments and value and he goes above and beyond to make it work. Overall, I would highly recommend Kasey to anyone looking for a vehicle. Great guy.

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

We are pleased to hear you always enjoy working with Kasey! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

December 28, 2018

"Kasey Goodrich is a cut above"

- Patio5486

Kasey was exceptionally responsive and hard working. He was patient throughout the entire process. I have never worked with an automobile salesperson before at any dealership, Lexus or otherwise, who shared his time and expertise as Kasey did. I cannot speak highly enough of Mr. Goodrich. You will NOT be disappointed if you choose to work with him. Respectfully,

Jan 03, 2019 -

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Hello, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

December 28, 2018

"Second Car Bought from Kasey"

- jimihx

We were looking for a second vehicle. We previously bought from Kasey and had a good experience. Stevinson Lexus always treated us well with our previous vehicle. As we were buying an older vehicle this time; we trusted Kasey’s assistance.

Jan 03, 2019 -

December 21, 2018

"Went above and beyond in making it right"

- nwxc

UPDATED 12/27/2018: The GM, Scott, reached out to me the very next morning and gave me a sincere apology for how my family had been treated. He wasn't just talk, though, he also gave us an additional discount on the Sienna and offered to drive it halfway so we didn't have to make another long trip. We took him up on the offer and Jodi delivered the vehicle to us in the parking lot of a Sam's Club a few days later. The windshield is still broken but they've promised to have someone come out to fix it within the next couple weeks, which is perfectly fine with us. Scott and Alden (Finance) also cut us a special deal on the extended warranty. Definitely 5-star service from the GM and Jodi. I have now revised my ratings to be 4 stars across the board (5 stars for their handling of the incident minus 1 star for the incident = 4 stars). --------------------------- Original negative review: Drove 200 miles for a damaged car at wrong trim level Their website advertised a 2014 Sienna Limited. Dave contacted me and then passed me on to Jodi. Before making the 100 mi one-way drive with 3 young kids, I asked for confirmation that the vehicle was fully prepped and ready to go. They said it was. When I arrived, it turned out that it was an XLE, not a Limited. There was also a very large crack in the windshield, approx a foot long. Finally, there was no spare tire. Throughout all of this, Jodi was very helpful and sympathetic. Dave, on the other hand, was not. He merely made excuses, such as labeling the wrong trim "just a typographic error" and claiming "it's not a big deal, there's not a big difference between those trims" (considering the price difference for new Siennas, I'd say Toyota thinks there's a big difference), telling me "we aren't a glass repair shop," and saying that "the car is good to go, with the exception of the windshield" and then later, "I'm not the one that told you over the phone that the car was good to go" (in other words, blame my employee, not me). He also tried to tell me something along the lines of, "we can't wait for every car to be completely repaired before we advertise it on the website." I'm typing this from memory, so these may not be exact quotes, but they are pretty dang close. His whole demeanor the entire time was very defensive and borderline hostile. Unfortunately, Dave is the Used Car Manager, so, he's kind of "The Boss," except he's apparently the kind of boss that takes no responsibility and throws his employees under the bus. In all of the comments above, there was no sympathy and no sense of, "we messed up and I'm really sorry." Instead, all of the comments were given with a defensive attitude and a heavy dose of "why are you bothering me?" He also complained to me that, because we live so far away, it would be a huge hassle to find someone to come replace the windshield if I bought the car, because the local shop they used doesn't service that far out. Gee, so sorry I ruined your day by showing up at your dealership with cash in hand, ready to buy. Oh, at one point, he had also attempted to basically say, "trust our dealership, there's a spare tire somewhere," but thankfully Jodi was willing to actually try and find it with me. Turns out, nope, no spare at all. An empty space where one should go, yes, but no actual spare tire. On our way out, my wife felt strongly that she wanted to tell him how disappointed we were. We basically wasted the entire afternoon getting to their dealership, test driving the van, and trying to find the spare. Part of Dave's response was that customers weren't allowed in the Sales Tower. I reminded him I'd asked for, and was given, permission to enter. His reply was, "I'm not the one that gave you permission." Again, he blamed his employee for giving me permission. What an intrepid "leader." So, to recap, 200 miles round trip, about 7 hours total (includes travel time, test drives, and trying to find the spare), and 3 very cranky kids, all for nothing. The car had the wrong trim, a cracked windshield, and no spare tire. Oh, and the tire pressure warning light was flashing, too. That's a lot of things to have overlooked, I wonder what else they overlooked in their supposedly thorough inspection? The best Dave could do was give empty platitudes like, "I'm sorry you feel that way" (when we told him how upset we were), which basically translates to, "I feel bad that you feel bad, but I take responsibility for nothing." Jodi's awesome. I'd do business with her. But not while she works for Dave, because he never takes responsibility for anything. It's always someone else's fault, usually a lower level employee's fault. Hate to break it to you, Dave, but you're the boss, and the buck stops with you. A sincere apology would have gone a long way, and we might have continued to consider that Sienna and your dealership. Not anymore. Nor are we likely to ever return to this dealership unless they really go above and beyond in making this right.

Dave Alengi II
Jodi Wersen
Alden Pace
Scott Mendelsohn

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Thank you so much for leaving this rating and review! We will be sure to pass along your comments to the team. If you have any questions or concerns please call us! We sincerely value your business and hope to see you soon.

December 13, 2018

"Exceptionally pleased"

- Lou

Very patient and very personable. Felt like family after leaving the dealership. Very impressed and will definitely be a returning customer. They were very busy, and still managed to make me feel right at home.

Chris Rogers
Dec 18, 2018 -

December 12, 2018

"FAST in and out in 3 hours!!!!"

- Mommyof3qtz2000

Chris was our sales man, we had been texted back and forth and we both agreed that the Celica had my sons name all of it!’ Went in with cash and left with only paying a little more on my card!!! Chris is looking for a Lexus for Momma now!! Awesome fast friendly service! Can’t wait to go back!!! Love, Clare and Lukas Smith

Chris Rogers
Anthony Munoz
Other Employees : There was anew girl taking over for Anthony and she was training and set our mind at ease with her smooth transition to his position!!
Dec 18, 2018 -

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

December 06, 2018

"A cut above"

- donna

Not only is the car a cut above in style, power, comfort and safety features, but the service at Stevinson Lexus in Fredrick, headed by Kasey was way better than I've ever experienced at other dealerships, in competence, efficiency, expediency, even the pricing experience. The finance went quickly and the tech guy was fabulous too!

Dec 10, 2018 -

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Hi Donna, thank you so much for your positive comments about Stevinson Lexus of Frederick! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

November 29, 2018

"Great Internet Buying experience with Stevinson"

- RBM

Great experience buying a car over the Internet. My sales associate/Kasey Goodrich was amazing, patient and very helpful with the car purchase. Bought the car two days before Thanksgiving needing a windshield. Kasey went made sure it was installed before they closed for the holiday. He left the car outside, fully detailed with a full tank of gas, then offered to drop the key off at our house [20miles] so our daughter could get her car! Great customer experience, highly recommend working with Kasey.

Dec 03, 2018 -

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!