Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way, Frederick, Colorado 80504

711 Reviews of Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

September 19, 2018

"2012 Toyota Highlander Limited - First time in the dealer. "

- HighlanderRob

We found the Highlander through the USAA Car Buyer Service web site.. Contact with Stevenson was made via the Car Buyer Service site. Received a call from Sally Keith and invited to come see if the Highlander was a nice as it appeared on their web page. Tuned out the sales rep ,Barry Bailey, was a very experienced and knowledgeable car salesman. After a pleasant drive and some light conversation, we did make a deal. I was convinced by the Finance Director, Alden Christopher, that the extended warranty that Stevenson offer would be a good idea with the complexity of the various systems in the Highlander. I am a traditional non-warranty buyer but Alden makes a god pitch, we'll see. The only negative point would the racer like speed that is employed in every dealer sales situation I've ever experienced. I have to believe they have rigorous training that this tactic keeps the buyer on track and less likely to get cold feet. Not real dig on anyone here except that it would be refreshing to receive a less athletic treatment.

Alden Pace
Other Employees : Barry Bailey, Sally Keith
September 10, 2018

"The best car buying experience I’ve ever had!"

- Becks22

Buying a new vehicle is usually a very stressful and frustrating process. Not here. The people at this location are amazing. They made the entire process as easy and painless as possible. I ended up getting exactly the vehicle I wanted. Each person I came in contact with was professional, helpful and kind. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. I can’t say enough about the level of professionalism shown by Scott Howell and Kasey Goodrich. I plan to have this car for many years, but when it’s time for my next car, I won’t go anywhere but Stevinson Lexus of Frederick!

Scott Howell
Anthony Munoz
Sep 11, 2018 -

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 01, 2018

"Great experience "

- Aiberlin

This is my third car from this dealership. I am always blown away with the quality of each Lexus and the customer service at this dealer. If you are looking for your next car, you can’t do better than Lexus of Frederick.

Sep 05, 2018 -

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Aiberlin, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

August 31, 2018

"Great place!!"

- Rkddje

Great people, friendly, helpful!! Would definitely buy a car here again!! Service department was wonderful too!! Kasey is sales really made me feel like I chose the right car for me and my needs!

Sep 03, 2018 -

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

August 18, 2018

"John Charlton "

- Mike903

John went out of his way to make my wife and my sister-in-law and me , happy with our new cars always love the service that he gave us and will always return for service for my new Lexus . And Scott in-service always friendly and happy to answer all my questions about my car 🚗

John Charlton
Scott Sloane
Aug 22, 2018 -

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

August 18, 2018

"So Happy!"

- Lexus18

We had an awesome experience! When no dealer in Colorado had the Lexus NX I wanted with the interior color I wanted, they went to work and found my car out of state! Kacey (my awesome sales guy) Figured out the details, had the car shipped here and it’s PERFECT! Amazing experience amazing vehicle 😁

Aug 22, 2018 -

August 13, 2018

"Certified Preowned"

- Kobe

Purchased a certified preowned ES 350. Jodi Wersen did everything to make the process pleasant. Knowledgeable and helped me find the right vehicle for me.

Jodi Wersen
Anthony Munoz
Aug 17, 2018 -

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Hi Kobe, we are very happy to have provided you with such a wonderful car buying experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!

August 13, 2018

"Easy, quick process"

- Mark

Kasey was a pleasure to deal with. Made process as easy and transparent as possible. He was able to find the exact vehicle we were looking for.

Alden Pace
Aug 17, 2018 -

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

We're glad to hear that Kasey provided a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

August 03, 2018

"Great"

- BrightonCarOwner

Chris did a great job of helping us find the car. We were fortunate to be at the right dealership at the right time. Thank you Chris for a great car!!

Chris Rogers
Aug 07, 2018 -

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

August 01, 2018

"Great Repair Team"

- gmcgee6367

Great repair team. Quality of the work is excellent and was able to work with the staff to resolve any open issues in a quickly and timely manner. I typically work on my own cars but these guys are top notch so I feel comfortable having them do the work!

Zach Ritter
Zach Roberts
Melissa Smith
Aug 03, 2018 -

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

It means a lot to have earned your trust and business with us! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day!