Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way, Frederick, Colorado 80504

721 Reviews of Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

November 12, 2018

"I wish I had gone to Stevenson Lexus years ago"

- Carolyn927

My first visit was late September of this year. On a fluke I stopped walk around their lot and thanks to Chris Rogers, I ended up driving away in a 2017 Nexus200t plus an extended factory warranty. Five weeks later I was involved in a serious accident in that car, which I was able to walk away with only some bruising from all of the airbags deploying. Two days later I returned to Lexus to look at another Nexus as I feel that my life was saved by the safety of the car. Once again, Chris took good care of me and helped me lease a 2019 Nexus300. Everyone in the showroom treated me like family or a friend and cared that I was okay.

Jeff Farley
Other Employees : Scott, who very patiently showed me the features of both cars
Nov 13, 2018 -

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Hello Carolyn, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience! We're so pleased to hear that Chris has been able to take such great care of you. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Safe travels!

November 08, 2018

"Mr Rogers"

- LuisaRuano

I cant say enough to describe our experience with Chris Rogers at Stevinson Lexus, first he was the first salesman that ask if we needed help after we were waiting for a while, he is very honest, and kind he explain every detail of the process and was very patient with all our questions since this was our first time buying. If you have the opportunity to meet him you will understand the attention and professional service he delivers. He is simply the best!! And also Anthony Munoz in the finance department was amazing too! Thank you Mr.Rogers

Nov 12, 2018 -

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Luisa, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

November 03, 2018

"Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is OUTSTANDING!!"

- Rick W.

I had the pleasure of meeting Chris Rogers approximately 5 years ago. At the time, the very specific Lexus I was looking for was not in Stevinson's inventory. However, Chris took the time reviewing a similar car, and that information proved to be invaluable to me to eventually find the very tricky-to-find car I was looking for. Fast forward 5 years and our family's search for our next car...there was no doubt I was going to check with Stevinson again, and specifically see to it that Chris was involved. I'm so glad that I did! When I made contact with Chris again, he actually recalled who I was, despite the fact that we couldn't do a deal 5 years before. Phenomenal!! My experience working with Chris this time was more outstanding than I expected, and more outstanding than the Lexus vehicles he shares with his customers. I'm a very particular buyer and I knew exactly what I could or could not agree to in order to complete a transaction. Chris was equally transparent and THAT made the car-buying experience a true pleasure. While Chris deserves many accolades, the same can be said for his sales manager, Dave Alengi. With the used vehicle I selected, Dave was involved in addressing some of the detailed requests I had, and he was extremely patient and understanding in doing so. I'm extremely grateful for Dave's involvement in this transaction. I will also mention Anthony Munoz. Although we only spent about 20 minutes together finalizing the deal, he was fantastic. I've never completed an auto transaction so quickly and easily. Thank you, Anthony! Thanks also to the detailer Tony who helped make my used car look like new, and the folks in the Parts Department, who are helping me in my pursuit of a tricky piece for my other Lexus. Once again, these are outstanding representatives of Stevinson Lexus who work very hard for the customer...and it shows. To be clear, Stevinson Lexus has a full staff of team members who make the customer experience what it should be. From the folks I've dealt with in service and parts over the years, and now...with the sales team...I know that there is an obvious commitment to the customer from Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. I'm extremely grateful for that and look forward to purchasing more cars in the future. To everyone on the team...my very sincerest thanks! Rick W.

Dave Alengi II

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Rick, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

November 03, 2018

"Vehicle Shopping Without The Sales Pressure"

- elias.marty

Every time we have bought or leased a vehicle from Chris Rogers, we have never felt pressured into making a decision. He provides us with options and the information we ask for, and allows us to make our decision.

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Hi Elias, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

"Great Lexus Experience"

- Miketay62

Chris at Stevinson Lexus in Frederick was a great guy to work with. He was nice, polite, professional, and helpful in educating us about the different models. We ended up with an RX 350 and look forward to many years of reliable service. Highly recommend Stevinson Lexus if you’re looking for one.

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Hi Mike, thank you so much for your positive comments about Stevinson Lexus of Frederick! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

October 31, 2018

"Great overall experiece!"

- Byron123

The service was great from beginning to end. Kasey was not pushy but gave enough information to make a confident decision on the car. I would recommend him to family and friends for their next purchase.

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

October 31, 2018

"Up front and honest."

- acvdriver

Streamlined buying experience. Kasey was always available and answered any questions quickly. I am happy with the treatment and ease of purchase. Thank you Kasey!

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

October 22, 2018

"Got the job done!"

- Buyer

I need it expedited processing so I could get my car title and license before leaving town. Kasey promptly responded to my texts and emails, and was able to get the job done in time for my deadline. He’s a conscientious professional.

Oct 23, 2018 -

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Hi! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

October 07, 2018

"A bit stressful experience"

- Gsavchen

As for dealership, the sales reps don't develop relationship with a potential customer - I had a new rep every time I walked in. I refer to a stressful experience because it was a big financial decision and I felt rushed to sign the documents. Overall, I am happy with a car I got.

Oct 08, 2018 -

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Dear Gsavchen, we're glad to hear you are happy with your new Lexus. Thank you for letting us know about your experience. You should have experienced one consistent Sales Consultant throughout the sale so I'm sorry that did not happen. Purchasing a new vehicle is a big decision. We apologize you felt rushed. Please call me if you have any questions about your purchase. Scott Mendelsohn General Manager 303-772-5999

September 24, 2018

"true professionalism "

- tulgaas

it was great car purchasing experience with Kasey. He kept hi's professionalism and helped us while we were keep changing our decisions. Highly recommend this dealership, worth to drive all way to Frederick.

Sep 28, 2018 -

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick responded

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!