Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood

879 Reviews of Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood

January 17, 2019

"Happy satisfaction. "

- LexusFan

Having owned 3 previous Lexus vehicles from 1990 to now, it was a no brainer to buy another. I traded in my 2010 Lexus RX350 that was a front wheel drive for an all wheel drive 2019 RX350. Stevinson Lexus had the colour combination (exterior and interior) RX350 that I was looking for. Jacob Wilson was professional, knowledgeable and congenial. Buying a new car was something that I dread but the staff here made it a pleasant experience.

Pete Souvall
January 17, 2019

"Buying a Lexus from Stevinson Lexus, Lakewood, CO"

- M Dennis

My buying experience with Jacob Wilson was professional yet comfortable. Jacob was knowledgeable about his product. Answers to questions and concerns were all met. I was very happy leaving with my "new" car.

January 16, 2019

"Enjoyable experience"

- rjtsai

We just got another Lexus from Stevinson. Sales consultant is professional, knowledgable, efficient and most importantly, very friendly. Michael Tsuji kept in touch with us on car issues in the past few years. He brought us back to make the 3rd purchase. A nice dealership with good guys in sales and service.

Steve Sumner
Michael Tsuji
January 15, 2019

"Easy Car Deal"

- jsteig5

Jacob Wilson was warm and authentic. He provide plenty of options and detailed each one for us. Jessica efficienctly got us through the Finance process. We recommend Stevinson Lexus.

"Perfect experience"

- CCella

Helpful. Honest. Swift. Easy to deal with and the car was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Mike for handling your business like a professional.

Mike Burgmaier

Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood responded

Hello, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Take care!

January 13, 2019

"Quick and efficient experience"

- nghia4745

The staff was very knowledgeable and professional in the way they treat their customers. They made sure that I felt valued and worked with me to get the car I wanted.

Mo Salihi

Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood responded

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

January 13, 2019

"They make car buying easy and friendly"

- morgan 450h

Ironically, we have had to make two different car purchases (different brands and dealers) within three months and the contrast was stark. We thoroughly appreciated the way Stevinson's people made this transition easy. Our other car purchase--with a different brand/dealership--became so frustrating that we ended 15 years of loyalty to a different manufacturer! This was our second purchase with Lexus of Lakewood and as long as they keep putting out great vehicles; they'll keep seeing us back. Jair Ayaquica was also involved in the orientation process with our previous car purchase and now in the sales of this vehicle. It is nice to see continuity over a three year period which helps build our confidence further.

Jair Ayaquica

Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood responded

Morgan, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! We hope you have a great day!

January 10, 2019

"Great People"

- Mmfree

Live in Colorado Springs. Saw the car online and the price was much lower than The Springs. Everyone was awesome. Jacob was so helpful and knowledgeable. Jessica in finance was thorough and efficient. It’s been a long time since I’ve purchased a car through a dealer and this experience was very pleasant. Thank you Jacob and Jessica for your hard work.

Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood responded

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Jacob and Jessica! We do hope we can be of assistance again in the future. Take care!

January 09, 2019

"Very pleased with Mike Burgmaier !"

- Chris F.

My father like Mike Burgmaier very much during his Lexus purchase, and so he recommended Mike to my sisters and me as well. Mike was thorough and personable. He did his utmost to make sure we were all pleased with the vehicles, the dealership, and with his service. We could not have been happier. Mike is friendly and easy. I had a great (and painless) purchase experience. Chris Felton

Mike Burgmaier

Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood responded

Hi Chris, we are very happy to hear Mike has not only provided you with such a positive experience, but your father as well! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

January 05, 2019

"Purchase of a new GX460"

- Lexusfan5622

My purchase of a new GX460 was outstanding. Alphonse Lombardi was very personable and knowledgeable about the vehicle and took time during our test drive to thoroughly explain all the details of the car. As the car we wanted was in transit, he also followed up several times to keep us apprised of its arrival date. He also took the time on my initial visit to introduce me to William Johnson, the dealership manager, who was very welcoming and appreciative of my visit to the dealership. The negotiating process was straightforward, fair and did not involve “games” some dealers play! Financing was simple and Jessica got us a good interest rate. John Price, the technology specialist was awesome as he explained the technology of the vehicle. He spoke in simple easy to understand language and was patient and very accommodating as we went through the various settings of the car. All in all, a very satisfying experience. I can’t speak highly enough of the team at this dealership. Bob Warwick

Alphonse Lombardi
John Price
William Johnson
Jan 08, 2019 -

Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood responded

Congratulations on your new GX460! We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!