Stevinson Toyota West

Kendall Janak

October 16, 2018

"Awesome informative service"

- Isaiah

I was called by Nori several weeks ago about a different car I was interested in online. Arriving at the dealership unannounced, I was pleasantly surprised Nori was the first salesman I ran into. Definitely a real go getter, super to work with. Showed some new, some used, found the one. Went through Brach for finance. Very informative, feel confident in the extras we added on.

Nori Orayeth
Brach Marker

October 16, 2018

"Made the process very transparent and comfortable"

- Toolfan462

Aaron was very helpful during a time when I needed to purchase a vehicle quickly. I found the truck I loved and Aaron made the process enjoyable. He was open and transparent during the process. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new/used vehicle.

Aaron Wester
Marc Csentery

October 15, 2018

"Easiest, no pressure car purchase ever!"

- Btorres1985

From the moment we walked into the lot, to the moment we walked out the door with keys to our brand new Rav 4, we had an exceptional car shopping and buying experience. I appreciated that I wasn't pushed and pressured into any decisions. I'll definitely be referring friends and family to see Ryan and Brach!

Ryan Litwin