Stevinson Toyota West

Nelson Im, Internet Sales Associate, Stevinson Toyota West

Nelson Im

Internet Sales Associate

March 25, 2019

"What a great group of people. .."

- Tammy

I had a great experience buying my car here. I purchased a 19 Toyota sequoia and the sales team was amazing. Dan, AJ, and Wes were friendly, knowledgeable, and funny. I went in not knowing what to expect and left there feeling happy and content with my purchase. I will definitely recommend Stevinson dealerships. My mother and my sister also bought cars from them. We are happy customers. Thanks, Stevinson Toyota!

Dan Conklin
Wes Guthrie

March 24, 2019

"Excellent experience!"

- Crash123

No pressure and great to work with. I started here, but wanted to see a few more trucks they didn’t have at the time. In the end I came back for the truck and had a great experience with Nori.

Nori Orayeth
Josh Ross

March 24, 2019

"Quick and easy"

- CDrom650MB!

I had done my research online and knew what price I was willing to pay, and Stevindon had some of the best value buys. So we drove down from Wyoming, met with Dan and he worked with us to find a great 2017 4 Runner for a better price than I could find anywhere else. We had planned to visit several dealerships but Dan made it easy to buy from Stevinson.

Dan Conklin