Stevinson Toyota West

Brian Gray

Sales Associate

"Great customer service!"

- KimmiD

Was referred here. Nelson was a great help. He went out of his way and stayed late to make sure that I was able to trade in my car and drive away with a new car. This is the 4th car we bought from Stevinson, and will continue to come back for future cars!

Nelson Im
Marc Csentery

April 23, 2018

"Best Experience buying a vehicle "

- Jwicks1987

Yaz and the dealership team took care of all my needs. They were attentive, fair and didn't try an pressure me into something I didn't want or need. After making the deal, I spoke with the Assistant Manager Les, who asked if I was provided with everything that I wanted and if I was happy with the deal. Everyone wants to help you out and if you're working with someone they will make sure they get you to that person or the information you need. Even in the finance office, AJ took the time to find out about me and my fiance while seamlessly guiding us through the paperwork we needed to sign or options we might want for extra coverage. We will continue to go back to Stevinson for new vehicles from this point on.

Yassine Bakka
AJ Brownlee

April 23, 2018

"Great service and follow through"

- Jake Rost

Tyler and the whole team at Stevenson Toyota West provided excellent customer service for my entire transaction. I got a great price on my 2018 Tacoma, fair market value on my trade in vehicle, competitive financing and outstanding follow up my upgrades.

Tyler Trimmer