Stevinson Toyota West

Internet Sales

November 18, 2017

"Traded for 2018"

- Happycarbuyer

Bought a vehicle which I didn't like. Traded it for one I love. Had a good experience both times. Will go back when in the market for another car.

Ellison Holley
Josh Ross

November 17, 2017

"Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever"

- Jessica Rodriguez

I went in with the "I'm not buying, leave me alone, I just want to do my research attitude". I went in on just the right day - The 4runner had an amazing sale! I negotiated and got the price into my budget. It was quick and easy. They got back with responses quickly and overall the negotiation was done in 15 minutes. I started my paperwork on a dark grey one. I thought to ask (about half way through the process) if they had any white 4runners instead. I had the best luck because there was one in the back that wasn't ready yet, but they promised it that same day. We started new paperwork and got on my way. I was in and out of finance in about 45 minutes, and came back about an hour later to pick up my new car. Jimmy hooked up my phone, explained all the controls and gadgets, and even helped me preset my navigation. This was by far the easiest car experience I've had, and this is my 5th car purchased. I highly recommend Stevinson Toyota West, and Jimmy will definitely get you through the experience fast, easy, and make it well worth your time!

Jimmy McChesney
Michael Doucet

November 17, 2017

"Super impressed"

- Mabecker2

We had the pleasure of working with Meadow Sylvan and Marc Csentery, they went above and beyond with helping pick the best car for our family. Thank you so much for everything you guys did to make this work on our budget.

Meadow Sylvan