Stevinson Toyota West

780 Denver West Colorado Mills Blvd. , Lakewood, Colorado 80401

4397 Reviews of Stevinson Toyota West

March 25, 2019

"What a great group of people. .."

- Tammy

I had a great experience buying my car here. I purchased a 19 Toyota sequoia and the sales team was amazing. Dan, AJ, and Wes were friendly, knowledgeable, and funny. I went in not knowing what to expect and left there feeling happy and content with my purchase. I will definitely recommend Stevinson dealerships. My mother and my sister also bought cars from them. We are happy customers. Thanks, Stevinson Toyota!

Wes Guthrie
March 24, 2019

"Excellent experience!"

- Crash123

No pressure and great to work with. I started here, but wanted to see a few more trucks they didn’t have at the time. In the end I came back for the truck and had a great experience with Nori.

Nori Orayeth
Josh Ross
March 24, 2019

"Quick and easy"

- CDrom650MB!

I had done my research online and knew what price I was willing to pay, and Stevindon had some of the best value buys. So we drove down from Wyoming, met with Dan and he worked with us to find a great 2017 4 Runner for a better price than I could find anywhere else. We had planned to visit several dealerships but Dan made it easy to buy from Stevinson.

March 23, 2019

"Huge Dealership, Outstanding Personal Service!"

- David6311

I bought a new Tundra 1794 edition. These folks gave me the best deal by a mile! Just excellent personal attention, and, since I didn't trade in my car that I drove there, they helped me get the truck home! My salesman was Tyler, and he knew everything about the truck. Yeah, every little switch and dial. He even helped me with something on my iphone! I would not hesitate to come back here again, and I absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone. I'm telling you, you'll get the best service and deal! Very happy! No, I don't work for them.

Tyler Trimmer

Stevinson Toyota West responded

Hi David, thank you so much for your positive comments about Stevinson Toyota West! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

March 21, 2019

"Purchased a 2016 Toyota Rav4 "

- Scott

The sales rep Eli was very helpful & patient with us since we considered a variety of vehicles. The Rav4 that we purchased is so far a very nice vehicle.

Elias Vasquez

Stevinson Toyota West responded

Scott, we are glad we could help! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

"Easy and Pleasant"

- Skoecher

Matt was amazing. He made the car buying experience easy. He was incredibly knowledgeable about the cars on the lot and made sure to pull in sales managers if he didn’t know the answer to a specific question. The car I wanted wasn’t available so it was ordered from Japan. Matt communicated regularly regarding the status and the car was delivered earlier than expected. I feel like I got a great deal on exactly the car I wanted. No high pressure and I was treated with extreme respect. I’m extremely happy with the result and am glad I bought the car from Matt.

Matt West

Stevinson Toyota West responded

Hello, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Stevinson Toyota West! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

"Great job!"

- SusanJim345@

Ryan did a great job answering all of our questions before we bought our car. He is friendly and very professional. We were confident that we purchased a quality car from Ryan.

Ryan Litwin

March 20, 2019

"Great experience buying my RAV4"

- rav4

Jami was very good with us in helping us get our RAV4 and explaining the different packages and features. He was very efficient in the whole process of selecting the car and completing the paperwork and then getting the car ready for delivery. He was very good in handing us off to Finance (AJ). AJ was very good. He looked up what other items we had got when we bought our 2015 4Runner. He then updated us on the changes that had happened since then. He also provided us a discount as a returning customer. Overall both Jami and AJ provided great customer service.

Jami Coleman

Stevinson Toyota West responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to see you soon!

March 20, 2019

"Helpful folks, from start to finish"

- Nick

I was shopping for a very specific Tacoma, and am glad I came to Stevinson. Everybody was helpful, from Nelson (excellent salesperson, super knowledgeable, no pressure, efficient) to Josh in finance to the folks in parts when I called about accessories.

Nelson Im
Josh Ross

Stevinson Toyota West responded

Hi Nick, thank you so much for your positive comments about Stevinson Toyota West! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

March 19, 2019

"very pleasant without pressure"

- kake

Within minutes of pulling into the dealership we were met by a salesman (Dan) who was very pleasant. He walked us around the lot and let us look for what we wanted. Once we decided what would work best for us he lead us into the building and found exactly what we wanted on line grabbed the keys and car and we were off for a test drive. There was no pressure when I wanted to go test drive a Honda Pilot before making a decision. He smiled and said he'd be waiting when we got back. We returned looked at a new delivery and waited one day before buying.

Stevinson Toyota West responded

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

1 - 10 of 4,397 results