Stew Hansen Hyundai

Izzo Bahic

Jake Paskert, General Manager, Stew Hansen Hyundai

Jake Paskert

December 27, 2017

"great car buying experence"

- ndelouis Verified Customer

This was a pleasant buying experience. I would do it again and for our next car/truck I will most likely go back. i like the way I was treated and it all went fast and smooth.

December 27, 2017

"Hyundai Review"

- tristen940 Verified Customer

I am very pleased with my purchase of the 2018 Hyundai Elantra. I was greeted as soon as I walked through the door. I met with Dennis and he was very polite and answered all of my questions. He listened to my needs and made sure that I got the car that was perfect for me and my family.

Dennis Halupnick

December 24, 2017

"Great sales team!"

- tomsepic40

Professional, efficient and not at all pushy! They explain what’s available locally, what they may be able to obtain regionally. Test drives were made immediately available. Helped to decided what we wanted and then discussed price. Little negotiation was necessary to arrive at a price. We were given a day to decide what we wanted to do. At no time did we feel pressured.

Jeff Lieberman