Stew Hansen Hyundai

Consultant

November 18, 2017

"Satisfied"

- mcjeff12_1 Verified Customer

We enjoyed the process and felt comfortable about everything. Liked the choices we had to choose from and the explanation of how everything works inside the vehicle.

Dennis Halupnick

November 17, 2017

"Stew Hansen Saved the Day"

- esadirks Verified Customer

I was rear ended at a stop light, and my insurance company totaled my car. I had been very happy with my 2013 Hyundai Elantra, and knew that I wanted another one. Derrick was the sales person who helped me find the right car. He was professional, knowledgeable and kind. He made the whole process easy. I would recommend Stew Hansen and Derrick to anyone looking for a new car.

Derrick

November 17, 2017

"Friendly staff, timely delivery"

- vinothkumarvk Verified Customer

This dealership was very friendly and welcoming! Izzo went above and beyond to make sure to notify when the car was available in stock for a test drive. He gave me suggestions and his advice on different trims but was in no way pushy what-so-ever. After I decided on the Hyundai Ioniq, the process was absolutely painless, and they got me the color of my choice shipped in no time. So quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend Stew Hansen (Izzo in particular) to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

Used 2013 Hyundai Sonata, $13715