Stew Hansen Hyundai

Marshall Ndhlovu, Consultant, Stew Hansen Hyundai

Marshall Ndhlovu

Consultant

March 09, 2019

"Stephanie Thurn was very helpful with the recall system."

- Paxton,Tina

I gave Stephanie Thurn 5 stars because she was very helpful for my first time there. She made sure to tell me it was done and there was some things that needed attention. She even called where I bought the car to make sure the spark plugs had or hadn;t been replaced. I went ahead and told her to change them. After we left she heard back from the dealer ship were I bought the car callled back and said no they didn’t change them. She didn’t have to do that ,that is why I rated her with 5 stars. I will be bring my car back there for service. She also told me when some other service needs to be done .

Stephanie Thurn

February 20, 2019

"Friendly and efficient!!"

- kroftak

I've always been impressed with the competence and friendliness of my service advisor - Stephanie Thurn. When my vehicle is in for service, she listens patiently to my vehicle concerns and if I have questions, she has enough knowledge to respond. And if she doesn't know something, she admits it and enlists other sources to get the answer. She is always pleasant and easy to work with. Nice job Stephanie!! Thank you! (I do with Stew Hansen would get a touchless car wash...)

Stephanie Thurn

February 02, 2019

"Oil change "

- Jobo

Didn’t appear to be that busy at the time of service yet took longer than I believe it should have Lots of conversations as I waited in showroom

Kaden Paulson