Stew Hansen Hyundai

Marshall Ndhlovu, Consultant, Stew Hansen Hyundai

Marshall Ndhlovu

Consultant

November 17, 2017

"Stew Hansen Saved the Day"

- esadirks Verified Customer

I was rear ended at a stop light, and my insurance company totaled my car. I had been very happy with my 2013 Hyundai Elantra, and knew that I wanted another one. Derrick was the sales person who helped me find the right car. He was professional, knowledgeable and kind. He made the whole process easy. I would recommend Stew Hansen and Derrick to anyone looking for a new car.

Derrick

November 17, 2017

"Friendly staff, timely delivery"

- vinothkumarvk Verified Customer

This dealership was very friendly and welcoming! Izzo went above and beyond to make sure to notify when the car was available in stock for a test drive. He gave me suggestions and his advice on different trims but was in no way pushy what-so-ever. After I decided on the Hyundai Ioniq, the process was absolutely painless, and they got me the color of my choice shipped in no time. So quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend Stew Hansen (Izzo in particular) to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

November 16, 2017

"Return customer"

- chanhlothi Verified Customer

I’ve been a customer since 2007. The dealership and service department are friendly and easy to work with. I definitely recommend stew Hansen Hyundai to anyone looking for a good car and great service.

Used 2015 Chrysler Town & Country, $22880