Stone Mountain Volkswagen

Mohammad Al-Tamimi

November 14, 2018

"Sung Hong is great "

- Ramy

Mr Hong was great. Go see him because he really cares about getting you the best possible deal on your vehicle. He got me the exact deal I wanted on the exact vehicle I wanted.

Sung Hong
Kurt Mechling

November 13, 2018

"Amazed!!"

- Michigan fans

We are so amazed by the personal service that we received! Miguel explained everything so clearly and was an absolute joy to work with. The entire team was so friendly. The dealership itself was so clean! We can't wait to purchase another vehicle from here. It won't be long. We have purchased a few new cars and we have NEVER had this quality of service! Thank you!!

Miguel Lucero
Other Employees : Rick Kiker

November 10, 2018

"Awesome experience"

- WesHinkle

Deni is the best, got me in the car I wanted to buy but I thought it was out of my budget. Him and his team at Stone Mountain Volkswagen got me in the car I was happy with for a price I could afford. I love my Golf TDI Sportwagon! Thanks you guys!

Deni Hodzic